Last Updated on
Two methods are available for you to link your BVN with Ecobank account number, very simple and straight forward.
- Visiting any of the branches of EcoBank and request for BVN linker form
- Using USSD code to link your BVN to EcoBank account number.
How to check if you’ve registered for BVN
It’s imperative to first run a check to be sure that you’ve registered. You can also use the BVN USSD code to check if you’ve lost or forgotten your BVN.
- Dial *565*0#.
- The 11-digit displayed on your phone screen is your BVN number.
- The service costs N20.
Ecobank USSD code for BVN Linking
- Dial *326*9# on the mobile phone number recognised by your account number.
- “Enter your BVN number” .
- Input your 11-digit BVN number and send, then you get a reply,
- “Your BVN has been received”
Are you having an issue with linking your BVN with Ecobank? Use any of the supports below to resolve whatever problem you’re facing:
- Call Ecobank: 0700 500 0000
- Ecobank support email: ENGContactcentre@ecobank.com
- Ecobank WhatsApp No: (234) 808 760 3717
- Chat with our Customer Care Executive on: www.ecobank.com or via your Ecobank Mobile App
- Or visit any of the nearest Ecobank branches to you
No need of re-send it more than once, if you do what you get is, “Your BVN validation is pending, please try again later, call our contact centre or visit any of our branches for confirmation.”
So, you have to wait for the bank to process it, but if you need it urgently then you have to visit any of the EcoBank bank’s branches.
My previous articles on Bank Verification Number can be found under the label BVN. You’ll find everything you want to know about Bank Verification Number, Purpose and benefits of BVN.