Last updated on October 18th, 2016 at 02:03 am
Etisalat, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of Specialist (trade services) in its firm
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure compliance of treasury activities with company policy and local regulations.
- Develop and update Trade Fuinance reports that will enhance effective decision-making in Treasury.
- Provide advice and resolve specific treasury/financial-related issues for all entities.
- Process all Form M and Form A transactions including managing NCC and NOTAP submissions.
- Ensure that all Trade Finance related transactions are captured on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC tracking reports for Treasury.
- Verify and capture all Form M and Form A charges on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC stock report for month end.
- Process Form Ms for equipment import to secure Certificate of Capital Importation.
- Process letters of credit, bills for collection, and other Trade related transactions for Treasury.Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all Trade
- Finance processes and Treasury operations.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by line manager.
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application on etisalat recruitment portal by creating an account