It is a season of USSD code in the banking world. While GT Bank *737# is making banking transaction simpler for its customers, another Nigerian bank Diamond has tilted towards USSD banking code with its *937#.
With DiamondBank *937#, customers can purchase airtime for any network directly from their Diamond account by simply dialing *937*amount# from your phone, no data required!
How to recharge with DiamondBank *937#
Simply dial *937*amount# from your registered phone number with the Bank (e.g. *937*1000#) to buy airtime Airtime top-up has never been this easy! To get started:
- Dial *937*Amount# from the phone number registered to your Diamond Bank account
- A list of all your account numbers would be displayed on your screen
- Select your preferred account by entering the corresponding number on the displayed list (this comes up at every transaction)
- Select OK or Confirm to conclude
Your selected Diamond Account will be debited and your mobile phone, recharged immediately with airtime.
- It’s quick and simple to use
- Airtime can be bought 24/7
- The Top-up process is instant
Points to note
- The phone number dialing the code MUST be the number registered with Diamond Bank
- The service is available to all major Networks (GLO, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat)
- The money is deducted directly from your Diamond account
- This service has a daily limit of N3,000
- You have the option of selecting any of your naira accounts linked to that registered phone number.