Last Updated on
NPVN Portal has reopened
The official website for the successful N-Power candidates, NPVN Portal http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/, is back after a 3-day website maintenance.
Change your password right within the portal
- Npower officials no longer need to send a link to you for you to change your password. With the coming back of NPVN Portal, it’s more easy to change your password.
- Login is also more faster than before.
- All details have also been restored successfully.
A visit on the portal by infobase shows that NPVN portal is now accessible with Warning to prospective applicants to beware of 419 and other fake job portal.
What is Website Maintenance?
“Website Maintenance comprises all the activities needed to ensure the operational integrity of your website or intranet. In other words, it is about doing all the things needed to make sure your site runs smoothly and according to plan,” Shane Diffily
According to his “The Website Manager’s Handbook” the activities from which Website Maintenance is composed are:
- Website Publishing: To keep content up-to-date.
- Website Quality Assurance: To spot errors on a site.
- Website Feedback Monitoring: To manage communication with website visitors
- Website Performance Monitoring: To measure success.
- Website Infrastructure Monitoring: To supervise hosting.
- Change Control: To manage technical and other changes in a co-ordinated way.
These activities are usually carried out by members of a Website Maintenance Team.
Carrying out a maintenance exercise on npvn portal means user experience would be improved, to fix minor and other technical problems the website might be passing through.
It’d be recalled that the mother of NPVN portal, www.npower.gov.ng was redesigned and proper maintenance exercise was carried out on the website in 2016, and when it came back online, Npower applicants had great user experiences.