Last updated on May 18th, 2019 at 12:04 pm
Earlier, we removed the phone numbers of NPower State Focal Persons because of outright misuse by some volunteers, we’re activating it again for the benefit of the 2017 batch.
We MAY remove the numbers again if we receive report of break of privacy and calling at late hours.
Federal Government appointed N-power Focal Persons in all the states including FCT in December 2016, but some N-power volunteers up till don’t know their state focal officer.
Who are the NPower State Focal Persons?
Focal persons are FG’s N-power representatives in their state serving as liaison between the N-power headquarters (in Abuja) and the beneficiaries in their state of primary assignment.
“In some states, the Govs picked Commissioners as focal persons, and in some cases the Govs picked Special Advisers or Assistants. We know some states have started deploying indeed”, FG said.
Note: The names here are subject to change.
Full list of NPower State Focal Persons in 36 states and Their Phone Numbers
CAUTION :Volunteers should only call on working days and hours. Please don’t invade their privacy by calling at late hours or when your state focal person is still in bed.
And make sure that you already have N-power verified logo in your NPVN dashboard before you put a call across to your state focal person.
Better still, make sure you play your own part by correcting your N-power details before putting calls across to state focal person.
You must be aware of the fact that they’re not in position to edit your profile for you, in case you have errors in your NPVN PORTAL.
In are their in accordance with Six geopolitical zones in Nigeria
State Focal Persons In The South West And Their Phone Numbers
- Ekiti State: Olajide Gbenga
2) Lagos State: Mrs. Olusola Falana
Phone number: 08121167144
3) Ogun State: Adeleke Adewolu
Phone number: 08133051991
- OndoState: Bolanle Olafunmiloye
Phone number: 08033298380
5) Osun State: Idiat Oluyemisi Babalola
Phone number: 08030853537
- OyoState: Atiuke Osunkoya
Contact phone number: 08051935095
- Akwa Ibom State: Aniefiok Thomas
Phone number: 08053441188
- Cross River State: Ambassador Nkoyo Toyo
- Bayelsa State: Martha Jenakumo
Phone number: 08038690206
- EdoState: Ken ihensekhien/Prof. Julius Ihonvbere
Phone number: 07016455554; 08055711112
- Rivers State: Mr Alwell Ihunda
12) Delta Mrs. Shimite Bello
- Abia State: Mr Chinenye Nwaogu
Conact phone number: 08033307750
14) Anambra State: Mark Okoye
Phone number: 08187726255
15) Ebonyi: Mr. Okorafor Nnanna Nwaji
Phone no: 09092865511
- Enugu: Dan Onyishi
- Imo State: Mrs Nzeribe
Contact phone no: 08093070990
- Adamawa State: Commodore Usman Sali Bodes (rtd).
Phone number: 08033102847
19) Bauchi State: Mansur Manu Soro
Phone no: 08032870453
20) Borno State:Babazanna Abdulkarim
Phone numebr: 08034244138, 08024309004
- Gombe State: Maryam Isa Mele
22) Taraba State: Beatrice Kitchener
Phone number: 07037688127
23) Yobe Sate: Muhammad A. Yusufari
Phone number: 08066417337
- Benue State: Engr. Conrad Utaan
25) Federal Capital Territory, Abuja: Mrs Elegbede Irene Adebola
26) Kwara: Elder Ayobola Samuel
Phone number: 08033584401; 08059733525
- Kogi State: Ibrahim Adoga
28) Nasarawa: Mohammed Danazimi
Phone number: 08065478482, 08095786460
- Niger State: Hon Afiniki E. Dauda
Phone no: 08033400531
30) Plateau: Dr Sumaye Fadimatu Hamza
31) Jigawa State: Bala Usman Chamo
Contact phone no: 08065952919
32) Kaduna: Muhammad Sani Abdullah
Phone no: 08033345688
- Kano State: Aisha Jaafar Yusuf
Phone number: 08033928712; 08173646600
- Katsina State: Abdulkadir Nasir. Binta Abba Umar
35) Kebbi State: Usman Buhari Ali
Phone number: 08067831800
- Sokoto State: Lawali Zagi
Contact phone no: 08022712023
- Zamfara State: Hajiya Fatima Umaru Shinkafi
Contact phone number: 08036009838
If you want to exit the programme because of other engagements, you simply exit N-power, use this guide to resign from the job programme.
What are the rules to follow before calling N-power state focal persons?
NpowerNG Solutions, a blog initially focusing on N-power related issues shared some of the rules of calling N-power State focal persons, see them below:
Note that if you call at wrong hours, or you keep disturbing them, your calls might be avoided, or they might even change their phone numbers. Because most of them are commissioner in their state or Special Adviser to a serving state governor.
- Call at working hours. Working hours in public service is Nigeria is between 8AM-4PMCall on working days. Don’t call during holidays. Allow him/her to enjoy the little period he/she will be having with his/her family.3. Respect their privacy.
4. Don’t call to greet. He doesn’t know you personally, “how’s your family? How is your work? ” are irrelevant questions.
Go straight to your problem by introdcuing yourself as N-power volunteer in bla…bla..bla….
- Don’t call when you’re having minor issues like incoherent name. In such case, go to your bank and make necessary correction.
- Call your state focal person ONLY for N-Power related issues. Don’t call for other jobs. They’re only appointed to oversee the scheme in their respective states.
- Gather your thoughts before you put your call across. Go straight to your point. Don’t gibber when you call.
- Some of the technical and Frequently Asked Questions have been treated on support.npvn.ng. So, ensure you try that platform before you call.
- It could be annoying when you call repeatedly to complain of the same problem. Allow him to attend to the ones on his table because some of them are assistant to governor, special adviser, etc.
- Understand the mood of your focal person. When you call someone twice, and he doesn’t pick, he could be busy. Call back some hours later.
- Know his title. Africans love titles. If he’s a chief in his village, address him as Chief. A chief in Africa feels embarrassed when he’s addressed as Mr. Or you address a retired Army Col. as Major, he’s likely to hand up on you.
- Know his preffered language. If you speak English and he replies in the indigenous language, please switch to that language. Don’t continue to blow vocabulary when your receiver prefers his language.