Last updated on October 14th, 2018 at 05:03 pm
Advertising on Facebook has great benefits over other platforms because of its wider usage over other social media, in this guide we’ll show you how to advertise on Facebook using Naira Debit Card.
Benefits of Facebook Advertising
According to Lyfe Marketing, some of the advantages of advertising on Facebook are:
- Social media lovers spend most of their time on Facebook
- It is the most targeted form of advertising
- Facebook Advertising is the cheapest form of advertising, you can advertise as low as N500
- It is fast. It is easy to set up. You don’t need any special training to start advertising on facebook
- Facebook advertising increases brand awareness
- It increases sales thereby leading to more revenue
- Facebook advertising is measurable. You will be able to see how many impressions, clicks, and conversions you are receiving.
- Facebook advertising can drive off-line sales
- It builds engagement
- Facebook advertising increases word-of-mouth and referrals
Guide on How to Advertise on Facebook Using Credit or Naira Debit Card
Check the home page of your Facebook timeline which highlights most important details on your page. If you can’t get that on your homepage, go to payment setting
Click on add Credit Card, adding this will let you easily promote your page or boost any post
If you selected credit or debit card option it means you’d have to add your card details. Anyone can use this option.
But if you want to use naira option, then click on the second option, Naira Payment with MasterCard/VISA
Whichever you picked, Add money to your balance using Naira Payment with MasterCard/VISA. This balance is used for all your Ads, you can add more money any time.
After adding money to your Facebook Ads Wallet, click on review, and then click on make payment
From there you’re taken to “Add money to your balance”
Click continue to complete your Naira Payment with PayU
“Please note that the payment page will open on a new window and it closes automatically at the completion of Payment. Ensure no pop-up blocker is enabled”
Click on continue to proceed on the next step
That prompt a new browser to come up, it the payment gateway for PayU
Fill your debit or credit card details and click on Pay.
Go back to the post you want to boost or promote and click on boost under the post and follow the instructions, the number of impressions depends on the amount you have in your Wallet
There are other payment accepted in other countries.
If you’ve followed these steps but are having trouble with your payment method:
Make sure the payment method you’re trying to add is an accepted payment option for Facebook ads.