“StartUp Mambila Funding” Project (organized by NEN HUB with the support of the Federal Government of Nigeria) seeks to increase regional activity of innovative clusters and encourage innovation across various sectors of the economy.
It aims to engage 25,000 Nigerians to be trained and developed as young creative talents, equipped and supported to meet the local and international demand for digital enterprise.
Among the proffered solutions to the plethora of challenges that plaque the north-east region in recent years, we consider youth empowerment as a sustainable course to curb the incidence of crisis and engender regional development.
How it’s going to work
StartUps will be incubated and provided equity-free funding to start their venture at the end of a six month incubation program.
Equity free money & useful material – $5,000 in equity free funding after program completion
Once you’re shortlisted for as one of the 20 teams to be incubated, you qualify for $5,000 at the end of the incubation course.
Training, mentors and investors – Accelerate your business with the help of our partners.
Community and Networks – The program is rich in partners with a strong local and national network of mentors and investors
How to apply for StartUp Mambila Funding
- Applicants must be of Nigerian nationality
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Failure to verify age will result in the application being declined.
- Applications must articulate a specific business problem to solve or opportunity to address in the north-east region of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be available for the pre-incubation demo session in Adamawa state on the 22nd February 2018.
- Applicants must be available for the six months incubation course.
Requirements for StartUp Mambila Funding:
Before you proceed on filling the application form, get ready the following information:
- Telephone number
- Detailed info about your business or your business idea
- Your StartUp (Business) Name
- Designation (post)
- Contact Phone number
- StartUp Website
- Description of your business idea
- Problems your business is solving?
- Your proposed solutions?
- Why you would like to be part of the program
- Educational background of the founders
- Year you’ve been in business
- Industry of your business
- +(234) 802 619 6882
- Email: Hello@nenhub.com.ng
- NENhub facebook Page
- @NENhub_ng on Twitter
- @NENhub on Instagram