University of West London is looking for exceptional candidates who have proven academic and achievement record and who will make a major contribution to the university and to the wider global community.
Powered by University of West London, UK, which is a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course, the International Ambassador Scholarships is one of those available for Nigerians and other African origin.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 scholarships
Target group:Non-EU International Students
Scholarship value: Scholarships are worth up to £5,000, which provides a discount against the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2018. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have received an official offer from the institution
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
Deadline: 15 July 2018 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts Sept 2018
Nature: Bachelors/Masters Degree
No of scholarships: 50
The purpose of the scholarship is to celebrate academic excellence.
- As an ambassador you will be an active representative of the University.
- You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department.
- The scholar will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University by supporting events organised for scholars, and events organised by the International Office.
- The scholar agrees no payment will be made for their participation in promotional activities.
- The scholar assigns to the University any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material.
- The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship in the event the scholar is not fulfilling the requirements of the role.
Official Scholarship Form: