Last Updated on
Do you know that you can delete Payoneer account details with this step by step guide? And possibly order a new card hassle-free.
Payoneer affords freelancers as well as professionals globally to receive and make payments. If you already have a Payoneer account and want to have your Payoneer account deleted as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
In case you have found a better alternative or maybe simply decided not to use the payment service anymore, here is the guide to work through the process of deleting your existing payoneer account easily.
You can this done with a few clicks. In this article, we walk you through the steps to cancel your Payoneer account as well as delete associated bank accounts successfully.
“Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services”
As at the time of putting this guide together, Payoneer doesn’t have a clearly specified option to permanently cancel or delete your account information.
But Payoneer card has been a great relief to bloggers around the world, who before now were having difficulties in receiving payment.
Rather you’d have to pass through the support centre unit, even at that it’s still not clearly stated how that could be done.
Here is a guide on how to delete Payoneer card account details, and possibly order a new card, if the previous address you’ve been using is giving you loads of problem.
But before you cancel your Payoneer Prepaid Card Account, it’s advised to use the remaining funds on your card by making a purchase or you make a withdrawal.
When no funds remain on your card, you can then follow the guide below to permanently delete Payoneer card account;
How to delete Payoneer Card Account and Request a New One
- Step 1: Login to your account
- Step 2: Make purchase with the remaining balance you have in your account or transfer into your bank account. If you don’t have funds remaining in your account, move to step 3.
- Step 3: Below your dashboard click “Contact Us”
- Step 4: Step 3 takes you to the options Support Home , Videos , “Contact Us”, My Requests.
- Step 5: Choose Contact Us, though there are FAQs which you could also search to check if your question has previously been treated by the team. But since you have a genuine reason for removing your Payoneer card account move to the next step.
- Step 6: Then click “Send Message” which takes you to the message box.
- Step 7: Choose your preferred language. From the options available for topic, choose “Account Set Up” You still need to narrow down your topic to specifically make it easy to receive the needed attention.
- Step 8: Click “Account Set Up” again to specifically choose the closely topic related to your issue and select “Request to Cancel”
- Step 9: Under “request to cancel” select “I wish to cancel my account”
- Step 10: Then fill the comment box with the following Payoneer card account details:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your date of birth
- The last 4 digits of the card number
- ID number used for registration (National ID, passport, driver’s license, or military ID). Note: US residents must reply with the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number.
- The reason for deleting your Payoneer Prepaid Card
Step 11: And hit submit.
You should get confirmation of your submission and given a reference number like: “Your Question has been Submitted. Thank you for contacting us! We will review your question and reply to the email you provided. You reference number for this inquiry: #123456-001111”
A confirmation email will be sent to you, make sure you check your mail, and confirm that you really want your Payoneer account canceled. So directly reply to the mail sent you “Yes I want to cancel my account”
Your request will be reviewed and get a reply within five business days.
So…Can I have 2 Payoneer accounts?
You can not have two payoneer accounts, only one is allowed, however, as we noted above, you can delete an old one and for you to open a new account.
NOTE: This might change as time goes on if users continue to abuse the privilege.