Online registration for NYSC 2018 Batch C Prospective Corps Members (PCM) has kicked off nationwide (October 6).
The online portal for the 2018 Batch C was opened by the management of the National Youth Service Corps, a day after it announced that
registration would commence, which was posted on its official website
NYSC 2018 Batch C Mobilization Time-Table
- 2nd – 5th October, 2018: Submission of Hard Copies of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs
- 6th – 15th October, 2018: Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates.
- 6th – 15th October, 2018: Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.
- 16th – 18th October, 2018: Action By ICT Department
- 19th – 22nd October, 2018: Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters By PCMs
- 18th – 23rd October, 2018: Online Printing of Deployment Disposition By Corps Producing Institution/Delivery of Manual Call-up Letters to Institutions
- 2018 Batch ‘C’ Orientation Course: Still LOADING…..
If you’re married, you may want to check our previous post on married PCM
How to register for NYSC 2018 Batch C
Step 1: Use the official NYSC registration link https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/
Step 2: If you haven’t registered click “fresh registration” Or click revalidation if you have been deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp.
Enter you email address and password you used back then.
According to NYSC management, “Automatic revalidation will be done for you if you have not served before but was deployed”
Fill your form and hit SUBMIT.
If you having any issue, please use any of the NYSC online registration support phone numbers.
See them below: