Sure, you’re familiar with Know Your Customer (KYC). As we approach 2019 General Elections, all the major political parties that will be represented at the polls during the presidential race have all submitted names of their aspirants to the electoral umpire, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
With more than 90 political parties you do need to Know Your Presidential Candidates (KYPC) in the February 16, 2019 Presidential Elections.
The countdown has begun: November, December, January, and February will be a crucial month as Nigerians will be going to the polls to elect who will be leading them for the next four year.
Here is the list of Presidential Candidates for each of the political parties ahead of Nigeria’s 2019 Elections.
Know Your Presidential Candidates (KYPC) for February 16, 2019 Presidential Elections in Nigeria
- African Action Congress (AAC): Omoyele Sowore
- African Democratic Congress (ADC): Obadiah Mailafia
- Action Democratic Party (ADP): Yabagi Sani
- Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN): Fela Durotoye
- Hashim – Alliance for People’s Trust: Gbenga Olawepo
- Independent Democrats (ID): Edozie Madu
- Zenith Labour Party (ZLP): Olusegun Mimiko
- All Progressives’ Congress (APC): President Muhammadu Buhari
- People’s Democratic Party: Atiku Abubakar
- National Interest Party (NIP): Eunice Atuejide
- Byron – Kowa Party (KP): Adesina Fagbenro
- Advanced Allied Party (AAP): Chike Ukaegbu
- Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN): Obiageli Ezekwesili
- All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA): John Ogbor
- Young Progressive Party (YPP): Kingsley Moghalu
- Yes Electorates Solidarity (YES): Alistair Soyode
- People’s Party of Nigeria (PPN): Hamza Al-Mustapha
- Sustainable National Party (SNP): Ahmed Buhari
- Democratic People’s Congress (DPC): Williams Awosola
- Abundance Nigeria Renewal Party (ANRP): Tope Fasua
- Social Democratic Party (SDP): Donald Duke
- National Rescue Movement (NRM): Usman Ibrahim Alhaji
- Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM): Habu Aminchi
- Alliance for Democracy (AD): Eniola Ojajuni
- All Blending Party (ABP): Moses Shipi
- We the People of Nigeria (WTPN): Peter Nwangwu
Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections is going to be the most interesting in the history of Nigeria since her return to democratic rule in 1999.
The incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari will have a lot of other brilliant young Nigerians.
Upcoming post…Biography of each of the presidential aspirants