The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has released screen date for the 2018 Federal Fire Service recruitment exercise.
Those to be screens are:
1) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
2) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
3) Fire Assistant Cadre
The screen exercise is for those who applied when the application portal opened and were shortlisted. If you haven’t checked your application status refer to the second part of this post (below).
The screening exercise will be held throughout the federation plus FCT, Abuja
1. Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th – 17th October 2018.
2. Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th – 19th October 2018.
3. Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th – 21st October 2018.
Successful applicants have also been directed to bring the below documents to the screening venue:
1) Check and print your Invitation Letter Confirmation slip with ID number.
2) Signed Referee/Guarantor’s Form.
3) Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness from a government-owned hospital.
4) Original of your credentials.
5) A pair of white canvas, white short and vest, white sucks
6) 2B pencil and eraser.
If you are shortlisted, your screening centre is contained in the invitation letter. Only those who are successful have access to the venue.
How do I check my application status?
To check if you made the list, follow the simple guide below:
Step 1: Visit http://www.cdfipb.careers
Step 2: Click “Check application status senior” if that is application to you. Or “Check application status junior” if you applied for that cadre.
Step 3: Enter your email and application ID (if yours is senior cadre) or your email and phone number you registered with (if you are junior cadre).
Step 4: Print your invitation letter if you’re successful.
Of you’re not shortlisted “your application wasn’t successful” will be all you see.
All the best!