In this post, we’ll tell you all you need to know about the application process and requirements at Ipetu-Ijesa College of Technology (ICOTECH).
National Diploma admission for candidates who wrote the last UTME and score 100 and above and are willing to change their Institution to ICOTECH can do so at the campus or by applying through the institution portal.
Candidate without UTME 2018/2019 can as well apply and shall pay for JAMB regularization to have JAMB registration number and JAMB admission letter needed to partake in the future NYSC.
List of courses at Ipetu-Ijesa College of Technology (ICOTECH), Osun State
The available courses at the Ipetu-Ijesa Polytechnic are:
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science
- Banking and Finance
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
Ipetu-Ijesa College Of Technology Admission Requirements
- For UTME candidates
- For Non-UTME Candidates
Admission requirements for UTME candidates seeking admission into ICOTECH, Ipetu-Ijesa are:
1. Cut Off Mark: 100 and above in JAMB
2. Complete and online application by visiting Ipetu Ijesa College of technology website at: icotech.edu.ng and make payment of N2,500.00 (for Post UTME and update) and N5,000.00 ( for Non – UTME)
3. Minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects into their course of study including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings.
1. A non-UTME interested candidates can also apply
2. Muts have at least Five (5) O’Level credits
Ipetu Ijesa College Of Technology Application Portal
Follow the application process below:
- Step 1: Create profile on the ICOTECH application portal and then supply your email address, create a password and provide other personal details as requested
- Step 2: Click Create Profile button , on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- Step 3: Proceed to log-in. On successful log-in, follow other application directives