Last Updated on
Located on KM 33, Kaduna-Abuja Expressway, Kasarami, Kaduna State, Nigeria, Greenfield University is one of the private academic institutions in Nigeria which received its operating licence from the Federal Ministry of Education on early 2019 in Abuja.
In this post, we’ll tell you all you need to know about admission at Greenfield University, ranging from its school fees, to the approved courses etc.
Students will be developed to become experts in various fields as they will gain internationally recognized qualifications, skills, exposure and competences which broaden their horizon and set them on exciting paths to make the world a better place.
Faculties at Greenfield University
At the time of this report, there are two faculties at Greenfield University, Kaduna State. The two faculties house the 15 departments.
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- Faculty of Science and Technology
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
This faculty has seven approved departments. They are:
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Business Administration
- BSc Criminology and Security Studies
- BSc Economics
- BSc Finance and Investment Management
- BSc International Relations
- BSc Political Science
Faculty of Science and Technology
Faculty of Science and Technology houses eight department. They are:
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Cyber Security
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Industrial Chemistry
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Physics with Electronics
Greenfield University School Fees
- Science & Technology: N650, 000
- Social And Management Sciences: N600, 000
Additional Fees For Both Faculties:
- Acceptance Fee: N30, 000
- Matriculation Gown: N10, 000
- O’Level Result Verification: N10,000
- Student Handbook: N4,000
- Labcoat / Professional Uniform: N5, 000 (Applies To Science & Technology )
Admission Procedure Greenfield University Kaduna
Prospective applicants can apply through manual or online application for admission. For manual application for admission, click here to download the application form.
Steps for Online application for admission
1. Go to https://portal.gfu.edu.ng
2. New applicant: Click on ‘New applicant’ link.
- Create your profile and login details would be sent to your email address.
- Check your mail for the login credentials.
- Login back to https://portal.gfu.edu.ng and submit your application online with the payment of N5,000.
3. For applicants who have submitted their application online or need to complete their application, pls login.
4. Click on the ‘Admission link’ in left control panel to view the status of your admission.
5. As soon as your admission is approved, a mail would be sent to you and your admission letter would be available for download in your admission portal control panel.
Requirements for admission:
- Five credit passes in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects
- UTME score of 150 or above
Kindly complete the application form, scan and email the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also fill the online application at https://portal.gfu.edu.ng
Required Documents for admission into Greenfield University Kaduna
1. Completed and Signed Application Form
2. Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
3. Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
4. Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of
Financial Support 5. Medical Report & Immunization Records
6. Letter of Recommendation from the Secondary School Principal/ Counselor
7. 4 Passport Photographs 8. Birth Certificate
9. Local Government Certificate
For information visit:https://gfu.edu.ng
Tel.: +234 803 785 0511,
Let’s know if you have any question regarding Greenfield University Kaduna admission for 2019. Or visit the university’s official website.