Last Updated on
In this post, we compiled the list of state governors elected at the just concluded 2019 general election.
While some of them emerged at the first ballet, states like Plateau, Benue, Sokoto and Kano emerged via supplementary elections.
Rivers State is still on hold. InfomediaNG has compiled list of governors elected so far from the March 9 and March 23 governorship election.
Below is a list of the governors-elect:
1. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi – (PDP) Enugu State.
2. David Umahi – (PDP) Ebonyi State
3. Inuwa Yahaya (APC) Gombe State
4. Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) Abia State
5. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State
6. Seyi Makinde (PDP) Oyo State
7. Emmanuel Udom (PDP) Akwa Ibom State
8. Prof. Ben Ayade (PDP) Cross River
9. MaiMala Buni (APC) Yobe State
10. Babanide Sanwo-Olu (APC) Lagos State
11. Dapo Abiodun (APC) Ogun
12. Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP) Delta.
13. Babagana Zulum (APC) Borno
14. Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (APC) Kaduna)
15. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha (PDP) Imo
16. Mohammed Badaru (APC) Jigawa
17. Aminu Masari (APC) Katsina
18. Atiku Bagudu (APC) Kebbi
19. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (APC) Kwara
20. Abdullahi Sule (APC) Nasarawa
21. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State.
22. Muktar Idris (APC) Zamfara
23. Darius Ishaku (PDP) Taraba
24. Samuel Ortom (PDP) Benue
25: Abdullahi Umar Ganduje (APC) Kano
26: Aminu Tambuwal (PDP) Sokoto
27. Simon Lalong (APC) Plateau
States that were not affected by the 2019 governorship election include:
28. Ekiti (APC) John Fayemi
29. Bayelsa (PDP) Seriake Dickson
30. Kogi (APC) Yahaya Bello
31. Osun (sitting governor, Gboyega Oyetola and PDP’s Ademola Adeleke are still in court)
32: Ondo (APC) Rotimi Akeredolu
33. Edo (APC) Godwin Obaseki
34. Adamawa: Umaru Fintiri
35. Rivers (undecided)
36. Bauchi: Bala Muhammed (undecided)