The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has release a very important update for Prospective Corps Member for 2019 Batch B.
The official announcement released by NYSC has the following tips for PCM to sort out some of the issues you might face in the process mobilization.
Solving issue of wrong matriculation number
PCMs to contact their Institutions if they are faced with the following challenges during Online Registration.
a. Wrong Matriculation Number
b. Invalid or Wrong JAMB Number
c. No records found on the Senate list on the portal.
Solving problem of wrongly uploaded thumbprint or passport
PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. see also: Share Your NYSC Registration Experience – 2019 Batch B
In one of our posts, we addressed some of the challenges that female married corpers might face.
Married Female PCMs can request for concessional posting online during registration, upload all necessary documents as stipulated on your dashboard.
PCM who are Medical professional
PCMs who are in the Medical profession are to come with their licence, those with expired licence are advised to renew their licence before going to camp.
The portal is also open for part-time graduates, register online so as to be able to print your Exclusion Letter on your dashboard , when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters. see also: If You Are Seeing ‘No Record Found’ – Speak Out
Those who are exempted from service
6. Nigerian trained graduates who are exempted from service should make sure they collect their Exemption Certificate on time. NYSC will only allow corrections within three (3) months from the date of Online Registration.
For foreign Prospective Corps members, NYSC says releases very important tips for them to have a hitch free registration.
1. Upload your Original documents not photocopy.
2. Do not create multiple accounts.
3. Input your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
4. You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
5. Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated to obtain Evaluation Letter.
6. Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
7. If you are exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ.
8. Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
9. Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate.
NYSC also encouraged them to use its official portal by clicking