Last Updated on
IBM JumpStart competition was launched by N-Power programme a few days ago, some beneficiaries are still asking: how can I participate in the competition?
Recalled that we told you in one of our articles that N-Power launches IBM JumpStart competition for its 500, 000 beneficiaries.
In this post we’ll give you quick tips on how join other thousands of volunteers to learn and win prizes at the end.
Important things to note IBM JumpStart competition before registering
It is open to all N-Power health, Teach and Agro beneficiaries
Beneficiaries must be registered on the the IBM-Digital Nation Africa platforms
Beneficiaries in the first and second batch of the N-Power programme can participate in the programme
Choose someone in your category to pair with for the competition.
How to participate in the IBM JumpStart Competition
1. You have two ways of registering: 1) You can register on the IBM Digital Nation Africa platform to create your IBMid via https://www.ibm.com/account/reg/us-en/signup or head to to your N-Power NPVN portal to click the IBM Portal to sign up
2. You will be required to fill the following details: Email, First name, Last name, Country or region, Set a password.
3. To create a password, note that your password must 8 characters minimum, One uppercase character, One lowercase character, One number
4. And subscribe to email from IBM to get informed about other digital learning
5. Click next
6. Check you inbox for a 7-digit code to verify your account.
If you prefer accessing the IBM JumpStart via your NPVN portal follow the same process of registration.
If you’re already registered on the IBM Digital Africa, when you get to your NPVN, click the jumpstart, click any of the learning, and login.
To win N-Power IBM JumpStart competition award
You can head back to NPVN portal to start learning. Simply do this by clicking the IBM JumpStart menu from your dashboard to start learning.
Learners with the highest number of badges each week (in the case where they are multiple winners, the “learning Hours”takes preference) win the weekly cash prize and volunteers are selected from the poll of Top learners for the Final Stage of the competition.
The competitors will present their solutions in an organised programme where their ideas will be judges by selected judges.
Winners will be selected and awarded.
That’s how to participate in the IBM JumpStart Competition, we wish you the best. If you have a question don’t hesitate to ask us, or head straight to N-Power on Twitter (@npower_ng and Facebook)