A beneficiary of the programme asked: How can I get back N-Power App on my tablet? We’ve heard from a lot of them who mistakenly deleted some vital apps on their device.
So, if you deleted the APK on your device, you won’t be able to have access to lots of material which were pre-installed before you received in 2017. This post will also be useful for the 2017 batch who are yet to their N-Power Device.
How to Get Back N-Power Apps on Your Device
Below are some of the possible solutions you could use to get your N-Power Apps back on your device.
“The learning material in My Tecno 10D is not responding and also the video is not opening, the response I have when trying to open the learning material is, No PDF material available for this unit and the video, this video cannot be played, please I need a solution,” Abubakar Bala Omadefu asked.
You can re-install the APKs and Apps, do this simple task, but before that please try and locate a fellow volunteer who is in the same programme with you.
For instance, if you’re N-Power Teach, N-Power Agro Apps may fail to work on your device, as such locate a fellow N-Power Teach fellow.
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Click on home.
- Step 2: Go to File manager and click on it.
- Step 3: Locate the APK of the app you’re trying to open, reinstall it
- Step 4: If it doesn’t open after the reinstallation, go back there and delete it
- Step 5: Go to setting again, and locate the Apps that are not working
- Step 6: Click on Uninstall
- Step 7: Reboot your device
- Step 8: On your friend’s device, follow the step one and two
- Step 9: Go to file manager and locate his own APK, which you’ve deleted on your own device
- Step 10: Transfer the ones you uninstall on your device through Xender File transferring App.
- Step 11: Install the APKs on your device and open
- Step 12: Do the same for the videos.
You may reboot your device again.
If N-Power volunteer preloaded content is not functioning
We’ve heard beneficiaries complain of malfunctioning of some of the preloaded content on their device. Some contents are preloaded but are nor functioning very well.
There is a simple solution to this:
If a particular content isn’t working fine on your device , try to delete cache on your device, switch off your pad and put it on again.
If the above solution isn’t working for you it means the specific content wasn’t properly configured by the team you can’t do anything about it unless you reach out to N-Power device support team.
If your N-Power volunteer preloaded content isn’t functioning as it should please don’t bother taking it to any engineer because it’s a configuration issue not technical.
That’s how to get back your N-Power Apps on your device, we’ve written extensively on how to fix N-Power device issues in one of our posts.