Last Updated on
Do you know that you can earn 10% interest on OWealth Opay Savings? Yes, you got that right, we’ve tested the savings plan for two months since it was launched and we’ll share our experience with you on how it works.
Owealth savings is one of the numerous products rolled out by Opera Inc since it stormed Nigerian market.
Owealth is one of the most trustworthy investment apps in Nigeria. It is competing favourably with the likes of Piggybank, Kolopay etc.
Why Owealth Opay Savings?
As you know, Nigeria is a very huge market and it seems foreigners know how to tap into the potentials of Nigerian market than multi-billionaire Nigerian politicians who prefer to hide their money in foreign accounts with creating wealth in Nigeria.
Before Opera incursion into Nigeria financial sector, no Nigerian bank give 10% interest rate on investment except WEMA bank through ALAT less than five years ago.
At the time of putting this guide together, Opay OWealth savings and ALAT give the highest interest rate on investment.
But Opay Owealth has a more relaxed terms and conditions, giving ALAT a good fight in the investment market.
Before now, the highest interest rate on an investment in Nigeria was 6%. Some of them give as low as 3% per year.
As it stands, ALAT has a competitor who is not for a joke. Opera looks determined to rake in all other investments that were underutilised.
NOTE: Virtually all the banking institutions in Nigeria have investment plans for their customers, but they are mostly popular among rich people who can invest several millions of naira.
Because one can only get something signifcant on a 3% interest rate when he commits several millions of naira. Most average Nigerians are not patient on 3% which makes that unpopular among them.
Why Opay Owealth will win investment plan in Nigeria
- It has more relaxed terms and conditions
- When you fund your owealth investment wallet, your interest is calculated every day, weekly, monthly, and yearly which is credited into your OPay wallet or balance.
- You will see in real-time how your investment is growing on Owealth savings. This isn’t available on Nigerian banks until the end of the year.
- You don’t need an economist or mathematician to do the calculation, as you input the amount you want to invest your interest will be calculated in real-time.
- To can begin investing with as low as N500
NOTE: What we discovered that someone who has at least N100, 000 and above to invest will enjoy Owealth Opay Savings more.
Owealth by Opay is not MMM!
The product is licenced by the appropriate financial authorities in Nigeria. You can decide to withdraw anytime you wish, or only withdraw your interest into your OPay balance.
How To Invest In OWealth Opay Savings to Enjoy 10% interest
To benefit from this, download OPay App from Google PlayStore and follow the guide below
- Step 1: Sign in to your OPay account
- Step 2: Fund your wallet
- Step 3: Click OWealth Icon and agree to the terms and conditions after reading
- Step 4: Top Up your investment. If your wallet is funded your OPay balance will be displayed
- Step 5: Enter the amount you want to invest. Your interest will be calculated in real-time as you enter the amount you want to invest.
- And click NEXT and CONFIRM
- To see your investment, click on the EYE icon to display it.
After 24 hours, login to your Opay App and head straight to the Owealth to check your interest. Note: The 10% interest per year is divided by 365 days and what that makes is credited into your wallet every day.
Opay Owealth saving plan ss the highest in Nigeria at the moment with more relaxed plan using the power of financial technology.