Some beneficiaries of the job initiative are asking: How do I complain to npower team?
Don’t you worry, because we have here N-Power support email address you can send your complaints to for your problem to be resolved?
Reasons why you may want to contact N-Power Support
- Unpaid stipends
- Error in your bank details
- Unmatched name etc
There is a separate email address for 2016 and another one for the 2017 batch depending on the category you belong.
The separation in the complaint e-mail address is to quickly track the cause of an issue, it’s advisable to send your complaint to the appropriate e-mail.
This is in addition to the fact that you can now send complaints directly to N-POWER within your NPVN portal with ease.
When the 2016 N-power registration closed, the job initiative team made available the option to directly chat with any of its support agent online when it has to do issues relating to password, correction in volunteers’ bank details and other errors.
Unfortunately, the option to chat with N-Power staff via the NPVN portal had been removed because most of your questions have been sorted out in the support link..
1) N-Power Support Email Address for 2016 batch
If you are one of the 2016 batch of volunteers, you can simply use the N-Power Complaint Support Email below to submit your complaint is: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) N-Power Support Email Address for 2017 batch
If you are 2017 batch, please use this email: email@example.com
If you are among the 2017 shortlisted candidates, you can also use the No.2 above email to contact N-POWER for support. But that will only be possible when you’ve been deployed.
In a situation whereby you can’t find solution to your N-Power issues on the support section of NPVN Portal, it then becomes imperative for you to send message to N-Power complaint email for your issue to be resolved.
Whatever the reasons are, send your complaint to: N-power Complaint Support Email firstname.lastname@example.org (2016 batch);
email@example.com (2017 batch)
Follow the format below to reach out to N-power Complaint Support Email.
How to send a complaint to N-Power Support Email Address
Please clearly state your problem in the following order:
- Full Names (First name, middle name, and last name)
- Email: (let it be the email you used during application period unless there’s error in the email)
- Account details: (your account number)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN):
- Place of Primary Assignment (PPA):
- Phone Number:
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org (2016 batch)
- Send to: email@example.com (2017 batch)
N-Power Support Phone Numbers for complaint
How to contact N-Power on Social Media Platform
- Twitter: Create a twitter account and ask your question by mentioning @npower_ngin your tweet, your inquiry would be attended to. N-power is very responsive on twitter than Facebook.
- Nairaland: Another active medium to contact N-power which volunteers and applicants haven’t adequately explore is Nairaland, the most famous forum in Nigeria.
- An N-power dedicated trend has been created for the purpose of attending to N-power problems: @NpowerNG on Nairaland
- Instagram: @Npower_ng
- Facebook: @NpowerNG
You can ask your question here or head straight to N-power official social media channels.
You can also login to your NPVN dashboard, click “Report Issue” to send your complaints.
We therefore urge you to follow the guide in this post to get your issue resolved.
The option to select device will be made available, kindly remain patient and stay tuned for more information. Thank you-N-Power.