Last Updated on
Technology has made it possible for you to withdraw money from ATM using fingerprint at any GT bank location across the country.
Your fingerprint which was taken while opening a bank account can now be used by you whenever you plan to make a withdrawal from an Automated Machine.
Fingerprint withdrawal is a new feature added to some selected Bank ATM to grant one access to cash out any time any day.
Merits of ATM fingerprint withdrawal
- It is the most convenient ways to access ATM cash.
- It is a Card-less Withdrawal (GTRescue)
- ATM card or PIN is not required.
In case you are reading about this the first time, fingerprint withdrawal is already available on GTB ATM, Access Bank ATM and a few other banks across the country.
We’ll show you how to withdraw from ATM using fingerprint in this article.
This is a service that comes in handy whenever you are without your debit card or if your existing debit card is lost, stolen, damaged or retracted.
Step by step guide on how to use fingerprint withdrawal
Step 1: Locate any GTBank ATM close to you with Thumbprint Hardware attached, Step 2: Press the “Enter” button on the ATM
- Step 2: Select the “FingerPrint Withdrawal” option
- Step 3: Input the “Phone Number” you receive alert with and click on “Proceed”.
- Step 4: Place your right thumb on the hardware thumbprint for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Step 5: Remove your finger and click on “Proceed”.
- Step 6: Enter the “Amount” and press “Enter button” to proceed
- Step 7: take your cash and the transaction completed.
That’s how to withdraw money from ATM using fingerprint option at GTB ATM location that has the feature.