A few hours ago, the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) announced that it had begun sending out invitations emails and messages for aptitude test to 162,399 applicants that applied for vacant job positions in the service.
This is the continuation of the April 2019 recruitment announcement made by the NCS.
At the time of this report, there is no PDF list where the name is contained, however, one of the applicants told us that he received an email a few hours ago.
If you applied for one of the available vacancies, you might probably be among the lucky ones that will be writing the aptitude test.
Things to note about the NSC recruitment shortlist
- Messages are only sent to those who abide by the application rules in 2019.
- This means that the 162,399 are those who made it to the next stage of the recruitment process.
- 828,333 applied for less than 4, 000 vacant positions available.
- Various means were used to notify the applicants, these include e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Test centers and date for the aptitude test is contained in the notification message sent to applicants.
PRO of NCS Mr. Joseph Attah, was quoted as saying, “Following vacancies advertisement by the Nigeria Customs Service last year and the disturbing attempts by internet fraudsters to hack and discredit the recruitment process.
“The Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has expressed dismay over the criminal activities of these elements and gave assurances of his determination to preside over a recruitment process that will be credible, transparent and smooth from the beginning to the end.
How to check if you’ve been shortlisted
Login to your email and check your inbox
If you can’t find it in your inbox, check your SPAM folder if you’re using GMAIL, check your JUNK FOLDER if you’re using YAHOO MAIL.
Congratulations to those who made it to the next stage.
Recruitment into Nigeria Customs is FREE
Have you received email notification for the NSC recruitment? Join this conversation to receive NCS Aptitude Test Questions