Last Updated on July 27, 2021 by Ope Quadri
To avert the several challenges some of the 2016 and 2017 beneficiaries went through, the Federal Government has come up with another verification method for the Batch C applicants.
Apart from their Bank Verification Number (BVN), a biometric fingerprint has been set up for the Batch, which can be done at the comfort of your home while the minister also promised that those who didn’t make the first batch should expect stream 2 soon: https://infomediang.com/n-power-batch-c-stream-2
However, the biometric fingerprint for the applicants can only be done on a laptop or desktop in order to move to the next stage of the recruitment process.
At the time of publishing this guide, some applicants were still having challenges accessing the NASIMS portal.
Steps To Complete Your Biometric Fingerprint on NASIMS Portal
While others are having problem login into the NASIMS portal, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try, here are the effective seven easy steps to complete your fingerprint verification on the portal:
- Step 1: Click on the “Verification” tab on your dashboard
- Step 2: Click on “Capture Your Fingerprint” close to the fingerprint icon.
- Step 3: Open “NASIMS (N-POWER) Biometric Client”
- Step 4: Locate ‘(SEE ATTACH IMAGE’ below the new page: nasimsbiometeic.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm
- Step 5: You need to install this prerequisite separately before clicking the install button.
Biometric Prerequisite for 32-bit or 64-bit Installation. The .NET Desktop Runtimes is required during the installation. You can launch the application if .NET Desktop Runtime is already installed.
- Step 6: Click on “Install Button” to run the Application on your 34bit or 64bit windows operating system.
- Step 7: Click on “Install” to install NASIMS N-Power Biometric Prerequisite on your PC
- Step 8: Click on “Launch” if the installation was completed successfully
From there follow other instructions on how to capture your fingerprint on the portal. That’s all.
If your profile has not been screened for the next fingerprint capture, you may unable to access the NASIMS portal
This is very important for every applicant who applied wrote the online test and successfully submitted it.
Ope is the Head of Content at InfomediaNG. He’s a researcher whose interests cut across real estate investment, stocks, financial technology, and youth empowerment. He’s awesome in Content Marketing and SEO. Favourite Tools: Google Analytics, Canva, UberSuggest