InfomediaNG contributing writing is specifically designed for professionals in business development, savings and investment advisors, international trade analysts, and cryptocurrency and blockchain experts who are committed to helping others through their research or experience.
We accept content that extensively covers the following topics:
- Business development
- Savings and investment
- International trade and exports
- Business and investment opportunities
- Credit facility guideline for MSMEs
- Real estate investing
- Blockchain technology and its opportunities
- Marketing analysis that helps SMEs.
- Youth-centred content
Benefits of Becoming Contributing Writer
InfomediaNG Contributing Writers are not paid, rather we give them the platform to help provide solutions to some of the startup challenges millions of business owners and prospective investors are facing around the world.
What you get for becoming a contributing writer on InfomediaNG are:
- Authorship credit for the content
- Privilege to include a short bio at the end of your content and a link to your website in the bio section
Before sending your contribution, we urge you to read our publishing guidelines:
1) Content must be at least 750 words
2) All submitted content must be unique. Plagiarised content or which has been found elsewhere will be rejected.
3) Machine-generated content will not be accepted.
4) All content must be focused on adding value to readers and their businesses
5) Experience-based content is allowed
6) The content must fit into any of the sections outlined above
7) References must be listed if it’s research-based content.
8) We reserve the right to add affiliate links or advertising in or around a guest post.
9) We do not accept posts that include links to low-value websites or blogs.
10) Content that contains affiliate links will be rejected.
11) When your post is published on InfomediaNG, you can’t republish the same content on your website or forum unless you want to make reference to the content. However, you may post the same article on your own website (if you wish) after the content has been live on InfomediaNG for 14 days.
12) If you’re adding a photo alongside your contributing content, it must not be more than 50KB and be royalty-free or get a free-to-use image on Unsplash dot com. Make sure to credit the owner of the photo
13) If your content violates any of our guidelines, we reserved the right to junk the content or reach out to you to make amend. As such, submitting your post isn’t a guarantee that it will get published.
Before applying for a contributing writer’s slot on InfomediaNG, make sure you have read and understood our guidelines.
Send your letter of intent to: firstname.lastname@example.org