Last Updated on March 15, 2021 by Ope Quadri
A few minutes ago the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Faroug launched the National Social Investment and Information Management System (NASIMS) for the new set of beneficiaries
In this post, we’ll guide you on how to write the N-Power batch C Computer Based Test and the link to use to access the test portal.
Guide on how to write the test
Those who applied for the programme must have access to the new NASIMS to write the test, here is the important instruction to follow:
- Access the CBT portal by using https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- As a first-timer, use the Forgot Password Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link
- Head straight to your inbox to check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Login to the dashboard to update your profile
Also Read: NASIMS Issues And Solutions
NOTE: Ensure that your profile is updated before taking the test.
Important Things To Note Before Taking The N-Power Batch CBT
The test is time-based
- You are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 minutes.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted an equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
Follow thsi guide if you want to retrieve or you forgot your NASIMS ID. For other issues, you can call any of these phone numbers to resolve whatever issue you are facing: