Last updated on July 21st, 2021 at 07:26 am
The first stage of the selection process for the N-Power applicants is the Computer-Based Test. It’s a must for everyone who applied in 2020. In this post, we’ve compiled some of the likely questions for NASIMS.
- Number of questions: 20
- Time for the test: 20 minutes
The new platform for CBT is called the National Social Investment and Information Management System (NASIMS), a brainchild of the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Social Development.
We received the questions below from some of the applicants who have written the test. This is meant to give you an insight into what you should expect as you prepare for the online test.
The questions below aren’t a guaranty that you’d see the same question while writing your test.
We believe that N-Power has millions of ready-take questions in its NASIMS question pool, which is picked randomly once you click “Start Test”
What to expect in the NASIMS questions:
- General maths
- Use of English
- Current Affairs
Below are some of the NASIMS likely questions you should prepare for
1) In a code, CORNER is written as RENROC. How can MATERIAL be written in that code?
2) The sources of power include the following except……
- Social status
3) A cardiologist deals with ailments related to the….
4) Which is the smallest?
5) Complete each of the following statements with the most appropriate of the options lettered A-E
Increasing currency____is making exchange rates more volatile
6) You must___facts and not try to run away from the unpleasant truth
7) The captain looked___his glasses and saw a man___the sea not far__the ship
8) I will not to the party___ I am formally invited
9) In each of the following questions, find out the alternative which will replace the question mark.
Cassock: Priest: ? : Graduate
10) A circle of perimeter 28 cm is opened to form a square. What is the maximum possible area of the square?
11) If M varies directly as N and inversely as the root of P. Given that M = 3, N = 5 and P = 25. Find the value of P when M = 2 and N = 6.
12) Nurse Kemp has worked more night shifts in a row than Nurse Rogers, who has worked five. Nurse Miller has worked fifteen night shifts in a row, more than Nurses Kemp and Rogers combined.
13) Nurse Calvin has worked eight night shifts in a row, less than Nurse Kemp. How many night shifts in a row has Nurse Kemp worked?
14) A student measures a piece of rope and found that it was 1.26m long. If the actual length of the rope was 1.25m, what was the percentage error in the measurement?
15) A hunter 1.6m tall, views a bird on top of a tree at anangle of 45°. If the distance between the hunter and thetree is 10.4 m, find the height of the tree
16) Fill in the blanks with correct prepositions
It isn’t____ job for me to do alone
- Easy enough a
- An easy enough
- Enough an easy
- An enough easy
- A easy eassay
17) The custom of having more than one husband at the same time
18) Great misfortune or disaster like thunderstorm which are not caused by man is called
- Death problem
- Natural disaster
- Industrial disaster
- Fire hazard
- Artificial disaster
19) What is the greatest two digits number?
20) A counsellor is to counsel clients while teacher is to teach___
21) Choose the option that has the same vowel sound as the one represented by the letters in CAPITAL
22) Two men and two women are playing cards. They have sit at the North, East, South and West of the table. None of the woman’s face is in the West.
23) Persons sitting in front of each other are not of same gender. One of the man’s face is in the South. Women’s face are in-
24) A hunter 1.6m tall, views a bird on top of a tree at anangle of 45°. If the distance between the hunter and thetree is 10.4 m, find the height of the tree
25) Twenty students are standing in a straight-line facing North. Rina is standing sixth from the left end. There are only three students between Rina and Shweta.
26) Radha is standing exactly between Shweta and Rina. Tina is standing sixth to the right of Radha. Anita is standing fourth from the right end of the line.
27) There are more than four students between Rina and Tina. What is Shweta’s position with respect to Anita?
28) In the given number 526318, each odd digit is replaced by next higher digit, then find the digit in the 3rd place from right
29) Ashoka’s mother was 3 time as old as Ashok 5 years ago. After 5 years she will be twice as old as Ashok. How old is Ashok today?
30) When my Aunt had to go to the hospital to have her appendix removed, she was very happy to know that a ____________ would perform the operation.
31) A trader bought goats for 4,000 each. He sold them for 180,000 at a loss of 25%. How many goats did he buy?
32) A trader bought goats for 4,000 each. He sold them for 180,000 at a loss of 25%. How many goats did he buy?
33) A trader bought goats for 4,000 each. He sold them for 180,000 at a loss of 25%. How many goats did he buy?
34) In a certain code, UNDERSTAND is written as DNATSREDNU. How is CANE written in the same code?
We’ll keep updating this post. If you have issues, check our post on how to resolve them here
5 thoughts on “UPDATED! NASIMS Likely Questions for N-Power Batch C Applicants”
Good day sir please am having a problem with my Biometric and it not going what do I do please
Hello, please kindly help me out. I havent been paid for once. I called the help line and was asked to provide my bio data, which I did but up to now nothing. Halima Abubakar Ibrahim
Good morning sir,pls l haven,t received octomber stipend,up til now kindly assist me thank.
Hello sir, my name is Enijuni Esther. My October stipens has not be and on the payroll there, it’s saying failed, action not taken. Pls help me with this. Thanks
Good day please i have an issue which is up till now i have no received any payment. Payment status on my dashbord is showing failed reason no action taken so how will i result this issues