Last updated on August 6th, 2023 at 06:30 am
Two health care aide (HCA) is needed by Provita in Canada whose responsibilities shall include directing and assisting residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, washing, bowel and bladder care, bed making, dressing, nails, oral, skin and hair hygiene.
- Salary: $25.33 per hour for 10 to 25 hours per week
- Specific location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Languages: English
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: Health Care Aides (HCA)
Your Responsibilities as Health Care Aides shall include:
1. Performs and records routine nursing procedures as directed by the on-duty nurse.
2. Lifts, transfers, porters and ambulates residents using the proper equipment/technique as identified in the resident’s care plan and the policies and procedures.
3. Completes all documentation for the aforementioned activities of daily living.
4. Reports need for changes to resident’s care plan, as necessary.
5. Conducts a pre-handling assessment prior to lifts, transfers and ambulation of residents.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid vacation
- Sick entitlement
- Extended Health & Dental Care
- Life Insurance,
- Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities to be funded by the employer
- Talent Management Program
- Internal opportunities at other locations within the employer
Find the application process here: provita-external.scouterecruit.net/jobs/PV520-health-care-aide-hca-opal-pv520