Last Updated on May 16, 2021 by Ope Quadri
Do you want to know the right steps to take for you to immigrate and work in Canada? If YES, attending a free webinar on how to get a job in Canada organized by CanadaVisa and Scotiabank, Canada, will be an opportunity for you.
- Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- Time: 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Nigerian Time: 2 PM West African Time (WAT)
- Organisers: CanadaVisa and Scotiabank
- Host: Kareem El-Assal, Director of Policy, CanadaVisa
- Speakers: Erika Gavane, HR Professional at Scotiabank; and Cassandra Sribny, Talent Acquisition Consultant at Scotiabank’s Global Operations recruitment team.
- Venue: Online
- Registration fee: FREE
The webinar promises to open your eyes to how to rightly apply and where to find jobs in Canada, how to prepare your application and resume, how to prepare for a job interview, and how to create opportunities through networking.
If you’ve already begun your immigration to Canada, it’s time to know the work ethics of your new home and how to navigate the various labour laws for you to get the best out of your stay in Canada.
While the CanadaVisa representative will be answering your questions on your application, Scotiabank will be live to share many useful resources on the Canadian labour market with you.
Who should attend the webinar
- If you are new to Canada this webinar is for you
- If you plan to immigrate to Canada once travel restrictions are lifted.
- If you want to learn about the Canadian work culture
- If you want tip on how to find the right job.
- If you are a newcomer currently living in Canada;
- If you already received an Invitation to Apply;
- If you’ve received approval for your permanent residency application;
- If you are holding a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)
How To Register
1) Head straight to the webinar page and click the register
Fill in the form:
- First name,
- Last name,
- Email address,
- Country of emigration
- Current Canadian immigration status
- Click on Agree
2) Hit submit
InfomediaNG provides top-notch business ideas and investment opportunities in Nigeria, actionable information for investors and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Africa.