Last updated on December 12th, 2022 at 09:05 am
Farm Boy which has several branches across Canada has a job vacancy for a meta cutter who is ready to start work immediately.
Farm Boy which has been providing a fun and friendly, fresh market shopping experience for over 39 years has one of the best benefits for its workers.
Some of the benefits include medical, dental benefits, pension plan benefits, RRSP benefits, life insurance, vision care benefits among others.
This is permanent employment for applicants who can work with the following schedule: day, weekend, and morning. Applicant must be able to communicate in English
- Location of Job: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Salary: $20.00 per hours (for 35 to 44 hours per week)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Work Setting: Supermarket/grocery store
- Work Site Environment: Odours; Cold/refrigerated
You must have the following skills to be considered for this job:
- Cut, trim, and prepare standard cuts of meat;
- Shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood;
- Perfect on the removal of bones from meat;
- Cut fish into steaks and fillets;
- Cut poultry into parts;
- Prepare special displays of meats, poultry, and fish products;
- Be able to sell meats to customers;
- Applicant must be flexible
- Above all, you must be reliable and organized.
- Price meat products;
- Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting
- Must be a team player;
- Must be excellent oral communication;
- You must be client focus;
- Applicant must be dependable
- Must know the process of grinding meats;
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Be able to pay attention to detail;
- Standing for extended periods
- Clean and prepare fish and shellfish
- Be ready to handle heavy loads;
- The job is physically demanding;
- Must be able to wrap and package prepared meats;
- Ability to weigh meats for sale;
Closing date: May 20, 2021
NOTE: This meat cutter job is for anyone around the World that has been certified to work in Canada.
Ready to apply?
Three methods are available to submit your application, viz:
Via email by sending your application to email@example.com
Via online by submitting an application via farmboy official page at farmboy.ca/job/meat-cutter-open-availability-16/
In-person at 1600 Courtneypark Drive East, Mississauga, ONL5T 2C7 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM