Last updated on December 12th, 2022 at 09:06 am
Do you have a First Aid Certificate or CPR Certificate? If YES, then it’s time to apply for the job vacancy of a caregiver in Ontario, Canada.
The educational requirement for the job is Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. And if you have one year to less than two years, you are good to apply.
Salary: $$18.00 per hour (40 hours per week)
Check below for other requirements of this job:
Specific Skills for caregiver
You must have the following skills:
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties;
- Provide personal care;
- Provide companionship;
- Launder clothing and household linens;
- Administer medications;
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder);
- Feed or assist in feeding;
- Administer bedside and personal care;
- And finally, you be ready to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Personal Suitability
- The applicant must be effective in interpersonal skills;
- Must be flexible
- Must be a team player;
- Have excellent oral communication;
- Must be client focus;
- Must be dependable
- Must have good judgement;
- Above all, the applicant must be reliable.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. However, this is NOT a condition of employment. There would be a criminal record check before you could get this job
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
The employer will provide travel expenses. Also, this job requires repetitive tasks; a combination of sitting, standing, walking; overtime required
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Target Audience: Elderly; Males
The employer of this caretaker job posting promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including apprentices, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Closing date: The application closes on June 5, 2021
Note: The application is for those who can legally work in Canada.
Ready to apply?
To apply for this job, send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This job is for those who are legally permitted to work in Canada and take your time to check the requirements for a caretaker and how to get the job.