Services of a Registered Nurse (R.N) who has at least one year of experience is needed in Surrey, Canada. The candidate, apart from his or her Bachelor’s Degree, the applicant must also have any of the following certifications:
- CPR Certificate;
- First Aid Certificate;
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
Area of specialization: Geriatrics
Geriatrics is a specialty that focuses on the health care of elderly people. It aims to promote health by preventing and treating diseases and disabilities in older adults.
Hours of work: 35 hours ($43.09 per hour)
Surrey is a city in British Columbia, Canada. It’s part of the Metro Vancouver area and lies between the Fraser River and the U.S. border.
- The applicant must be able to assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions;
- Be able to collaborate to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care;
- Must be able to dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician;
- Ability to monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions;
- Supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff;
- Must be able to supervise between 11 to 15 people
- Above all, must be able to provide nursing care
Work Setting: Nursing home/home for the aged
Security and Safety: Immunization records; Tuberculosis test; Criminal record check
Method of application:
There are two methods of application:
- By email: send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax to 604-988-3105
If this isn’t suitable for you, you can check other jobs in Canada
Application closing date: June 4, 2021
NOTE: This application is targeted at those who can legally work in Canada. If you don’t have the permit to work in Canada, your application will not be honored.