Last Updated on February 8, 2021 by Ope Quadri
How would you feel if you are able to apply and get a loan within 60 seconds or 24 hours at the comfort of home without paperwork?
In this post, we’ll share with you what you need to do so as to get GTBank QuickCredit loan for your business.
Guaranteed Trust Bank personal loans provide you with the right financing for your personal needs.
There are other loans offered by the bank, the beauty of quick credit is that it’s faster and secure.
Why you may want to apply for GTB quick credit loan:
- To support your business
- To further your education or your kids
- To meet personal needs.
The loan can be received through this very site, which allows the borrower to draw a certain amount in excess of the credit balance in their current/savings account within a specified tenor.
Key Requirements for GTBank QuickCredit Loan
- You must be a Salary Earner
- Your salary account must be domiciled in GTBank
- Your salary account must be at least six months old
- There must have been an inflow of salary inflows in the last six months
- Must have received salary through the account from your employer for six months
- Must have Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Customer’s phone number must be the same as a profiled number with the Bank or on GAPS
- Applicant’s net monthly salary should not be less than N10,000
- Must be at least 18years and not above 60years
You must have a good credit score (Customer must not have adverse Credit Bureau Report/unpaid obligations)
READ ALSO: How To Check If NMFB Approved Your Loan
The loan repayment will not exceed 33.33% of applicant’s net monthly salary
The application can be done in three ways:
- Manual Application form
- USSD code
- Online application form
Manual Application form
- Visit GT Bank branch closest to you
- Approach the customer support desk
- Request for GTBank QuickCredit Loan application form
- Fill and submit
- Your account will be credited upon verification by the
Using GTB Quickcredit Loan Code
If you are a salary earner domiciled with GT bank, simply dial *737*51*51# and within 60 seconds your account will be credited.
You can also access GTBank QuickCredit Loan by filling the online application form at surveymonkey.com/r/HGTP7XK with the following details:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Account number
- Last six digit of your account
- ATM card PIN
- Amount requested for
- And hit submit
READ ALSO: How To Calculate Loan Interest
Wait for your account to be credited.