Last updated on January 6th, 2022 at 02:15 pm
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) is evolving every year. In this post, We’ll show you how to purchase JAMB registration E-Pin on remita and quickteller, and get your ePun sent to your phone.
Please note that you must have created a PROFILE CODE first before proceeding to make payment for e-PIN.
How to create a JAMB profile code
To create profile code, simply send your names in this order:
- Middle-Name (if any)]
- And text to 55019.
This should be a maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019
Adeola Ajala Rufus to 55019
A Profile Code of 10 characters will be sent to you.
Once you have received the PROFILE code, you can proceed to make payment using the methods below;
Note: If you have already gotten your PROFILE CODE, you don’t need to follow the steps above.
How To Buy JAMB e-PIN on Quickteller
- Text your “First Name, Middle Name, Last Name” to shortcode “55019”. Ensure the names are in the specified order and separated from each other by a space. e.g. Adewale Chukwu Adamu.
- You’ll receive an SMS acknowledging receipt of the request.
- You’ll receive a profile code (Your unique ID) via SMS.
- Log on to https://www.quickteller.com/search/jamb , select “Pay For UTME or “Pay For DE” as applicable.
- Enter your profile code, and proceed to make payment.
- You’ll receive your ePIN after successful payment.
- Take ePin to the closest CBT centre to complete registration
Using Remita to Buy JAMB ePin
- Visit //login.remita.net/remita/onepage/1826108934/service.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
- Click ‘Submit’
- Create your profile by sending your Surname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to the JAMB short code, 55019
- You will receive a 10-character confirmation code on the same telephone number which will be used to procure your ePIN
- Candidate registers on the JAMB Portal by sending his/her Surname, First Name and other name (if applicable) by text message from the phone number that would be unique to him to 55019.
- The candidate receives a confirmation code.
- Candidate visits //login.remita.net/remita/onepage/2002814943/service.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter candidate’s confirmation code received after registration via SMS
- If the Phone number is already registered on JAMB, Payer name, is retrieved from JAMB otherwise, the candidate has to get registered on JAMB portal as described in step 1 above.
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay.
- Once the transaction has been processed, click the “Print Receipt” button to provide the payer with his transaction receipt. The JAMB DE PIN is displayed on the payment receipt.