The process of converting an HND to a BSc is known as top-up degree programme in most Nigerian universities. In this post, we’ll give you the requirements of Alhikmah University for HND Conversion programme.
The tuition fee and admission requirements on this page may change any time. InfomediaNG will not take responsibility for the change. We urge admission-seeking students to contact the school authority for the latest admission requirements.
Alhikmah University is one of the private universities in Nigeria located in Kwara State.
The HND/BSc conversion programme at Alhikmah University is aimed at providing suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification.
However, it is also designed for university degree holders with a pass or third class for them to upgrade their quality of university degrees.
Who is qualified for HND/BSc conversion programme?
- HND graduates desirable of University first degree
- University graduates with Pass or Third Class degrees
- Graduates with interest in career change (e.g.graduate of Physics wishing to change career to Banking and Finance
At Alhikmah University, 26 courses are available for HND Conversion to BSc, they are:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- English Language Education
- Islamic Studies Edu
- Business Education
- Arabic Language
- English Language
- Mathematics Education
- Educational Management
- Guidance and Counselling
- Mass Communication
- Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- Islamic Studies
- Arabic Education
- Political Science Edu
- Economics Education
- Computer Science Education
- Physics Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science
Admission Requirements for Alhikmah University Topup programme
1. Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The above subjects must be relevant to their applicants’ proposed programmes. English is compulsory for all candidates.
3. Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution.
4. NYSC certificate or NYSc exemption certificate.
- Admission form is N10, 000
- N150,000 per academic session. Instalment payment is allowed.
Duration Of HND conversion Programme at Alhikmah University
- Six semesters in two years.
- 15 weeks per semester
- Lectures hold during weekends.
Methods Of Application for topup programme at Alhikmah University
- Head straight to top-up application link and create an account.
- Locate HND/BSc Top-Up Programme
- Complete the application form online
- Make payment of a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.
- Print the duly completed form.
- Present copies of the receipt and other credentials at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.