Last Updated on February 2, 2021 by Ope Quadri
We’ve received hundreds of requests from applicants of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment exercise asking us a compilation of NCS past questions, here you have the free version.
The free version of the NCS past questions and answers has 15 questions, it is to give you the direction and what you’re most likely to see when you’re invited for an aptitude test.
See the past questions below.
1. Under which ministry was the Nigeria Customs before its present status?
A. Federal Ministry of Finance
B. Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs
C. Federal Ministry of External Affairs
D. Federal Ministry of Commerce
2. The overall Accounting Officer of Nigeria Customs Service is?
A. DCG A.U Sanusi
B. DCG A Chidi
C. DCG P.K Iferi
3) The first-ever Nigerian female Controller-General of Nigeria Customs is___
A. Mrs P.K Iferi
B. Mrs Maryam Abdullahi
C. Dr (Mrs) Iyabo Adigun
D. None of the above
4) With the current structure of the Nigeria Customs Service, the head of its board is___
B. Vice President of Nigeria
C. Honourable Minister of Finance
D. Honourable Minister of National Planning
5) The headquarters of the Nigeria Customs Service is headed by the___
A. The Controller-General
B. A Deputy Controller-General
C. An Assistant Controller-General
D. Chairman, NCS Board
English Language: Select the answer choice that identifies the verb in the sentence.
6) Thomas Edison tried many filaments for his incandescent lamp.
B. For his
7) The child’s balloon was slowly rising into the sky.
8) Several changes in classroom procedures were affected by the new principal.
9) The letter from the teacher implied that the child was not turning in his work.
10) The present six-geopolitical zones in Nigeria was created during the regime of___
A. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida
B. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
C. Late Umar Musa Yar’Adua
D. Late Gen. Sani Abacha
11) The pioneer Chairman of Nigeria Diaspora Commission is___
A. Mrs. Yesufu Halimoh
B. Mrs Abike Dabiri
C. Prof. Ambeke Ishola
D. Dr. Chidi Nwaleri
12) A rugby pitch is 70 m wide and 144 m in length. What is the approximate area of the rugby pitch in hectares?
A. 1.003 hectares
B. 1.008 hectares
C. 1.004 hectares
D. 2.47 hectares
13) IC chips used in computers are usually made of:
14) One Gigabyte is approximately equal is:
A. 1000,000 bytes
B. 1000,000,000 bytes
C. 1000,000,000,000 bytes
D. None of these
15) Which of the following is an example of non-volatile memory?
A. Cache memory
D. None of the above
- A. TIPS: Tips: “Rising” is the progressive/continuous participle of the verb “to rise.” “Slowly” (B) is an adverb modifying “rising.” “Into” (C) is a preposition. “Balloon” (D) is a noun.
How to buy the complete package of NCS past questions and answers:
We have questions on NCS in our paid version. It has been described as a question bank by one of our customers.
From nearly every question on Nigeria Customs Service to Current Affairs, Quantitative reasoning and Computer-related questions we’ve got you covered.
We’ve also taken our time to give you tips on some of the solutions to the questions.
The full package cost N1,5000 instead of N3,000/copy we sold in the last one month. We’re giving a 50% Discount to the first 100 people in the next 7 days.
Contact us to get your copy by CONTACTING US