Last updated on February 8th, 2022 at 01:07 pm
The announcement by Nigeria’s apex bank in 2020 that stimulus package would be given to Nigerians who were affected by the impact of COVID-19 pandemic made NIRSAL Microfinance bank popular among Nigerians
Popularly called NMFB, a leading Nigerian financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), is at the forefront of disbursing loans to successful applicants.
In this post, we’ll reveal to you the eligibility requirements to access several loans available at Nirsal MFB and its branches across Nigeria where you resolve any issue you’re facing in the course of your application.
NOTE: NIRSAL means Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL Plc.)
If you already applied for SME or household loan and want to check status of your application, you check out one of our publications.
- Bankers Committee (50%)
- NIRSAL (40%)
- NIPOST (10%)
Requirements for a loan at NMFB
Accessing NMFB larger loan requires extensive paperwork while plus…you must provide a ‘capable’ guarantor, here are other eligibility requirements:
- ID Card e.g Staff identity card, National ID etc
- Your Payslip
- At least six months statement of your account
- The employee must provide a letter of confirmation of appointment
- Consent to direct debit on your account
- Utility bill
- 2 passport photographs
- Guarantor form
- Execution of dud cheque indemnity form
- Compulsory training
Its products include:
- Agricultural loan
- SME loan
- Asset financing
Under this, it makes provision for Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme, one of the initiatives of the Federal Government’s efforts to boost local production of what we consume at home.
This loan is powered by the CBN in compliance with the government’s efforts at encouraging and supporting local farmers spread across Nigeria.
Under this, you can get up to N1,000,000. It is available for small scale entrepreneurs, traders and students.
Originally, microloan was designed to cater for the needs of the “unbankable” who only deal with a small amount of money for the execution of their daily business activities.
But they can now access microloans at Nirsal microfinance bank to boost their business.
Under this category, NMFB provides a loan of over N500k to help the SME to boost their businesses.
Repayment: Up to 24 months.
Do you want to own an asset? You are definitely covered by NMFB asset financing. This could washing machines, industrial iron, generator, and other equipment that could boost your business.
But since the launch of NMFB, we have thousands of Nigerians who have issues to resolve, some of them don’t know how and where to direct their inquiry to.
In case you want to make an inquiry about interest rate or how to repay, you can check for the nearest branch to you in your state of residence.
|State||NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Branches In Nigeria|
|Abuja||1) NCO 54 b Abidjan Street Wuse Zone 3 Abuja, FCT Nigeria
2) FCT, Zaria Street Garki 2, Nigeria -p.m.b 0187, Abuja
3) NIRSAL MFB Area 10, NIPOST Office, Area 10 Garki, Abuja
4) NMFB Head Office, NIPOST Office, Plot 102/103, Monrovia Street, Wuse 2 Abuja
5) NMFB Gwagwalada NIPOST Office, No 1 Secretarial Road, Gwagwalada
|Anambra||1) No 37 Azikwe Avenueawka
2) NIRSAL MFB Onitsha, NIPOST Office, Old Market Road
3) NIPOST Office, No 5 Asa Road, Anambra
4) NIPOST Office, 173 Zik’s Avenue, Awka, Anambra
|Kogi||1) Lokojagovernment Houses Road, Opposite Government Houselokoja, Kogi
2) NMFB Idah, NIPOST Office, Post Office Road Idah
3) NMFB Lokoja, NIPOST Office, Hassan Usman Katsina Road, Lokoja, Kogi State
|Kaduna||1) No.1a Yakubu Gowon Way, Nigeria – p.m.b 2126kaduna,Nigeria
2) NMFB Kaduna, NIPOST Office, New Town Post Office, No 5 Ali Akilu Road, Kaduna
|Benue||1. Shitu Alao Road, Nigeria -p.m.b 102368, Markurdi
2. NIPOST Office, Wabata Bank Road, Makurdi
|Enugu||1) 3 Garden Avenue Cbn Building, Enugu
2) NIPOST Office, No 22 Okpara Avenue By p&t Bus Stop
|Ekiti||1) No 13 Oluakinyede Street Off Egbeyemi Crecent Graado Ekiti, Ekiti State
2) NIPOST Office, Oja Oba, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State
|Ondo||1) Old Secreteriat Road p.m.b 805 ,Akure, Ondo
2) NIRSAL MFB Akure, NIPOST Office, Deji Palace Road, Akure, Ondo State
|Delta||1) Mariam Babangida Road,Central Area, Asaba
2) NIRSAL MFB Agbor, NIPOST Office, Old Post Office Lagos-Asaba Agbor
3) NIPOST Office, No 2 Osioma Onyeobi Way Asaba
4) NIRSAL MFB Ubulo-Unor, NIPOST Office, Ubulu-Unor
|Niger State||1) Minnapaiko Road, Minna Nigeria -Pmb 15minna, Nigeria
2) NIPOST Office, Mohammed Muazu Road Minna
3) NIPOST Office, Bcc Road, Bida, Niger State
|Kwara||1) No 1 Sulu Gambari Road p.m.b 1365ilorin, Kwara
2) NMFB NIPOST Office, Zulu Gambari Road Ilorin
|Kano||1) No. 4a Lagos Street – p.m.b 3035, Kano
2) NMFB Kano, NIPOST Office, Plot 1 Post Office Road, Kano
|Bauchi||1) No. 40 Off Ahmedu Bello Way p.m.b 0159, Bauchi
2) NIPOST Office, Wunti Roundabout, Bauchi
3) NMFB Jamaare, NIPOST Office, Kofar Kudu, Mohammed Wabi Street, Jamaare
|Zamfara||1) J.B Yakubu St. Opposite Access Bankgusau
2) NMFB Gusau, NIPOST Office, Sokoto Road, Gusau
|Osun||1) Plot 4 Gbogon Road, Osun GRA, Oshogbo
2) Nipost Office, Orisumbare, Osogbo
|Edo||1) No.1 Akpakpava Road – p.m.b 1120benin City, Edo
2) NIRSAL MFB Benin, NIPOST Office, Aiport Road Opposite Obas Palace Benin
|Jigawa||1) Block k8 Abubakar Rimi Housing Estate Fatara,Dutse, Jigawa
2) NMFB Dutse, NIPOST Office, Dutse, Jigawa State
3) NIPOST Office, Daura-Kano Road, Jigawa
|Plateau||1) No. 4 Noad Avenue,Nigeria – p.m.b 2080, Jos
2) NMFB Jos, NIPOST Office, No1 Ahamdu Bello Way, Plateau
|Ebonyi||1) Block 11, Ground Flour Centinary Cityabakaliki, Ebonyi State
2) NIPOST Office, Waterworks Road Abakaliki
|Abia||1) Commissioners Quartersumuahia, Abia
2) NIPOST Office, No 1 Aba Road, Umuahia
3) NIRSAL MFB Arochukwu, NIPOST Office, General Post Office Arochukwu
|Gombe||1) Off Shehu Abubakar Road Opposite Deputy Governor Office
2) NIPOST Office, Along Gombe-Yola Road, Billiri, Gombe
3) NMFB NIPOST Office, Gombe – Bauchi Road
4) NIRSAL MFB Kaltungo, NIPOST Office, Gombe, Kaltungo
|Imo||1) New Okigwe Road, Nigeria p.m.b 1520owerri, Imo
2) NIPOST Office, Achike Udenwa Avenue, Owerri,
|Nasarawa||Shendam Road , Lafia Nasarawa|
|Taraba||1) Barde Way, Opposite Phcn Officejalingo, Taraba
2) NMFB Jalingo, NIPOST Office, No 4 Loddo Street, Jalingo
|Oyo||1) Oba Adebimpe Road -p.m.b 5281,Ibadan, Oyo
2) NMFB Ibadan, NIPOST Office, Opposite Railway Corporation, Ibadan
|Katsina||1) Wtc Road Katsina Nigeria -p.m.b 2151, katsina
2) NIPOST Office, No 1 Kwanar Dabo Street, Daura- Kano Road, NIPOST Office Katsina
3) NMFB Katsina, NIPOST Office, Ibb Way, Katsina
|Akwa Ibom||1) Plot 13 & 14 Abak Road, Nigeria -p.m.b 1218uyo, Akwa Ibom
2) NIPOST Office, 1 Ikot Ekpene Road Abak, Uyo
|Rivers||1) 10b Circular Road Presidential Estategra Phase 3porthacourt
2) NIPOST Headquarters, 10 Station Road, Portharcourt
|Bayelsa||1) No. 21 Osiri Road, Ekekiyenegoa
2) Nipost Office, Hospital Road, Yenegoa
|Cross River||NMFB Calabar, NIPOST Office Calabar Road, Calabar, Cross River State|
|Kebbi||1) 1 Agui Road Gwadangaji Quartersbirnin-Kebbi
2) NMFB Birnin Kebbi, NIPOST Office Gesse Phase 1 Off Emir Haruna Road, Birnin Kebbi
3) NIPOST Office, Mahuta Kebbi State
|Adamawa||1) Galadima Aminu Road ,Nigeria -p.m.b 2121yola, Adamawa
2) Nipost Office, 31 Sokoto Street, Yola Town
3) NMFB Jimeta, NIPOST Office, Post Office Galadima Aminu Way, Jimeta-Yola Adamawa
|Yobe||1) Don Etiebet Estate Behind National Open University Study Center Off Maiduguri Road Damaturu
2) NIPOST Office, Along Potiskum Road Damaturu, Yobe State
|Borno||1) No.3 Kirikasama Road Nigeria-p.m.b 1177, Maiduguri
2) NIRSAL MFB Maiduguri, NIPOST Office, Kyari Road (Near Race Course), Maiduguri
NIRSAL MFB Branch In Lagos:
You can find NMFB branches in Marina and Ikeja:
- NIRSAL MFB Marina, Nipost Office, 34 Marina Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
- NMFB Ikeja, NIPOST Office, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja
NIRSAL MFB Branch In Ogun State
NMFB has three offices in the gateway state, there are located in the state capital and Ijebu-Ode
- House 1 Gerrner Garden Oladipo Oladulate Road Off-First Avenue Opposite Police Post Ibara Housing Estate Gra.Abeokuta
- NIRSAL MFB Abeokuta, NIPOST Office, Totoro Road Abeokuta
- NMFB Ijebu-Ode, NIPOST Office, Folagbade Street Along Awujale Complex Ijebu-Ode
NIRSAL MFB Sokoto, NIPOST Office, Maiduguri Road, Sokoto
One of the problems you might want to resolve at the aforementioned branches includes changing or updating your Nirsal loan form.
The branches of NMFB listed here is aimed at assisting you to quickly get your issue resolved
32 thoughts on “NMFB Branches In Nigeria: Check NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Loan Requirements”
Pls, this getting more frustrating to me, I kept getting a debit alert SMS every end of the month over a few month now from NMBF , and no money was sent into any of my accounts as loan , I couldnt access any money yet SMS of debit alert charges delivered to me every month.
Please I just received debit alert now that the money send to me my account owned by is removed and it’s remaining more than half of the money.
I talking about a convid-19 loan that was sent to my account and I have to go to the head office and I did the necessary things I was asked to at Abuja bwari till now it has not been transferred to my first bank account and now I just see a Debit that the money was removed and it’s remaining 1,904.25 please were did it go to and I need my money u people have been saying I should wait it’s will be transferred to my first bank account and now it’s not in my first bank account please refund the money and send it to my account or I will go to the head office and report this. Thank u
I applied for COVID-19 house hold loan and was offered to me unknowingly to me. The acceptance offer letter was on the 12th of February 2021 but I came to discover by march, And was rejected not by me.
Please, help me out, how do I rectify it
I want to know the amount to be refunding back on monthly basis on the household loan of( 400,000-22,000 bank charges) I received in November, 2020.
How do I know the status of my covid-19 household loan as I do not have the application reference number anymore. Also, I have just opened an account with NIRSAL. Didn’t know that was a requiremnent.
My house hold loan was accepted but my phone got missen wen I was sent message to approve,so it was rejected automatically,how can I rectify it,
I applied for COVID-19 house hold loan and was offered to me unknowingly to me. It was on the 25th of November that I came to discover. And was rejected not by me.
Please, help me out
I apply for the nmfb loan which was approved and I accepted the offer which I latter told to adjust my approved loan to my initial request through sms which I did. Since then I don’t heard anything till know even if I want to check my status on entered my information the system will refresh my entry. What is the way out sir.
Please where is the branch location in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state Capital?
Please I seriously need help, the man who gave me the information said if they send the money into my account I will pay back 400,000 immediately that I can’t use it for business. As they send 703,000 I now send back 400,000 please what should I do to get back my money please
I have been credited,so I was told 😏 but I have not been able to touch it ever since March I really don’t know what to do about it
Please, what can i do now. My NIB loan application was approved, and a message was sent to me, to accept the offer, which I did and the sent me a successful message on the update and acceptance. They later sent me a message to accept the offer within the next 48 hrs or the will recall the offer. So am so much confused. What do i do again. I have accepted the offer before,which other acceptance again. Please i need response
I applied for a loan under household but am. Told money will be used to buy equipment on my behalf. Amt approved is 300k but equipment raised is over 1.2.
I dnt understand, will equipment worth 1.2m be subsidized for 300k
I’m interested in accessing the loan facility but I’m directly to contact an EDI to be trained under. Do you offer such training?
If not, could you direct me on the steps or who to contact.
Please, there’s something I’ve been confused about. My account was credited, and I later got a message that my nmfb account was successfully created the next sms I got was saying debit charge of #4.00 and the balance there is up to 360 thousand naira
My question now is, where is this money coming from?
Since I’ve been credited in my account before
I applied for a covid 19 loan and It was approved but the offer later rejected itself because I did not get a notification of my offer. What should I do now? Nmfb is the bank I should be credited from.
You can’t do anything again. You can re-apply.
Also I have gotten a message that my account has been created since July and I got a debit alert of sms charges this morning . How do I access the money
i received a credit alert of 750,000, on my nmfb account but the money was debited from my account remaing 10,000 that i cant transfer
My nirsal account number has been created but am yet 2 get d loan into my account
System upgrade is ongoing, be patient.
I go there. They said is from cbn and even today I received debit alert from my Nisal Bank account and yet to credit my account
Sir . trying to transfer my money from Nisal account to my personal account it show me am diactivated from using app what am I going to do sir am usman from sokoto state.
Go to NMFB branch in your state.
My nfmb account was credited but I can’t seem to sign up in the app.
My account was credited but I can’t access my account
Visit NMFB in near you.
Is there a branch around ojo lagos?
The two Lagos offices can be found in Marina and Ikeja:
1) Nipost Office, 34 Marina Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
2) NIPOST Office, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja
Please how can I get the phone number of MFB Marina branch
We thank God for this wonderful initiative put in place by the government to surport our young entrepreneur and grow our economy but the website has not been accessable since March.
I like this page, very helpful