Last Updated on February 1, 2021 by Ope Quadri
The federal ministry of humanitarian affairs and disaster management said 21,000 emails of batched A and B have been updated on the NEXIT portal.
Nneka Ikem, media aide to the minister of humanitarian affairs disclosed this Sunday, January 31, 2021, while giving an update on the efforts of the ministry to making sure that former N-Power beneficiaries enrol on the NEXIT portal.
She said, “@npower_ng transition for Batches A&B : E-mail accounts of about 21,000 N-Power beneficiaries have been changed and updated following requests by the owners.”
According to Ikem, SMS notifying them of their new email accounts have been sent to those affected.
She pointed out that the change is strictly for those who requested for support services, saying they can now log into your new accounts and register for the nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login .
She promised that others with similar issues will be processed soon.
NEXIT is an exit package for the 2016 and 2017 beneficiaries of the youth empowerment programme.
The exit package plans to open doors of funding opportunities for the former volunteers who about 500,000.
Most of the former beneficiaries would option of choosing among three available jobs which were unveiled by the presidency last week.
If you’re still having login issue, kindly fill the form and wait for response from N-Power
Update on @npower_ng transition for Batches A&B :
E-mail accounts of about 21,000 @npower_ng beneficiaries have been changed and updated following requests by the owners.
SMS notifying them of their new email accounts have been sent to those affected. pic.twitter.com/5VCnbGzBIM
— Nneka Ikem (@nnekaikem1) January 31, 2021