Last Updated on February 12, 2021 by Ope Quadri
Portal for exited NPower beneficiaries called NEXIT PORTAL launched by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development (FMHDSD) is one the steps the ministry is taking for you to get access to CBN loan.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to update your nexit record for you to have a better chance of making it to the next stage.
Recall that the announcement for the portal was made in a press statement signed by Nneka Ikem Anibeze, the Media Aide to the minister Hajia Sadiya Umar Farouq on Friday, November 27, 2020
The portal which was launched in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries (batch 2016 and 2017) have special access to CBN empowerment options.
How the Portal works
Former N-Power Beneficiaries will be able to log on and apply for the various economic, empowerment and entrepreneurship options provided by the CBN.
A few days ago, the CBN governor Godwin Emefiele disclosed that N150 billion have been set aside to empower the youth via the CACOVID Fund, which he said would be accessible for young Nigerians through the commercial banks in Nigeria.
The latest announcement via a tweet by FMHDSD signed by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry Bashir Nura Alkali is seen as a complement to the efforts of the APC-led government to reduce the effect of coronavirus pandemic.
So, “interested Exited Beneficiaries of N- Power to log on to the portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the various CBN intervention options.”
The portal codename NEXIT PORTAL will determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs.
Ms Farouq was quoted as saying, “The NEXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs and is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs”.
She said the Muhammadu Buhari-led government is very proud of the milestones exited beneficiaries achieved during their period of service to the nation.
Some people are specualting that FG is planning N800K to N5M loan for ex-NPower beneficiaries, there is no official statement regrading this claim.
How to login to NEXIT Portal
If you are having a problem accessing the portal, follow this guide on how to login to NEXIT Portal with ease:
- Step 1: Access the NEXIT portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/signup
- Step 2: Enter the email associated with your NPVN data and create a password
- Step 3: Input your first name and surname. It must be the same name associated with your previous N-Power data.
- Step 4: Enter your BVN and agree to the terms and policy
- Step 5: Check your inbox to confirm your registration
Note: Your name must be arranged as it appears on your NPVN portal.
How to update your NEXIT-CBN Portal
Here are the three important options on the portal you need to pay attention to. You have to click on the first two options to update your data
- Update record
- Edit data
- Exit status (don’t touch this)
Update record section includes:
- What is your Date of Birth?
- What is your Gender?
- Marital status
- State of origin
- LGA of origin
- What is your State of Residence?
- What is your LGA of residence?
- Do you have a job after exiting from the N-Power Programme?
- What type of job?
- During the N-power programme, did you acquire a skill?
- What type of Skill? Please Specify
- Do you have an existing business?
- Do you have any business idea you intend to start?
- Do you desire to own a business venture?
- Do you need a loan for your business venture?
- Would you like to participate in a digital and e-commerce skills acquisition training programme?
This new portal has been linked with the NPVN data. It automatically recognises you. If you were sacked before the end of the programme, don’t bother to register.
To check the proper arrangement of your name, use http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/profile
If you use yahoomail or naijmail (which has closed shop), send complaints to email@example.com or check Support for NEXIT Applicants Who Use Yahoomail, Naijmail Services for the format of email to send to the SIP.
Hello, we’ve even got more loan tips, youth empowerment update for you. You can subscribe to your newsletter to receive them as we publish.