Last Updated on February 6, 2021 by Opeyemi Quadri
If you are innovative and have tech business ideas that can provide the needed solution, here is an opportunity to win N1,000,00 cash prize.
Not just that, you also stand a chance to gains access to services and training worth $25,000.
This is a grant you don’t want to miss!
Application closing date: January 31, 2021
Worth of Free Service: $25,000
Who can apply: Anyone with tech start-ups with solutions
Sponsors: Access Bank, Lagos State, and Africa Fintech Foundry
Africa Fintech Foundry is a hub of innovation for tech investors and startups. It offers linkages for tech startups looking for funding and mentorships.
What’s the programme about?
The Africa Fintech Foundry Accelerator Program supports fintech ideas in that provide solutions in the following areas: medtech, agritech, and healthtech
- Cash prize of N1 million
- Access to partnerships with Accessbank and Lagos state
- Access to $25,000 worth of services per startup
- Connection with expert facilitators
- Connection with investors for mentorship
- 12 weeks formal and informal training
- Opportunity to demo at AFF’s next conference
- Access to discounted cloud services/ hardware and software subscriptions
- Opportunity to work with Accessbank’s customers
- Existence of tech-based solution
- A clear monetization strategy
- Company name
- Company website (not compulsory)
- Description of your business
- Description of your product
- Personal email
- Name of founder
- Active phone number
- Number of customers last 6 months
- Company registration
- Company must be highly scalable and capable of expanding into global markets.
Category of business that can apply:
- Financial Technology
- Augmented Reality
- Lending/Loan Management
- They must all align with tech innovations.
Ready to apply?
Head straight to the application portal on Africa Fintech Foundry
- Click on Get Started
- Fill the Google Form
- Hit submit
You’ll be contacted if you are qualified.