Last updated on August 6th, 2023 at 06:29 am
Alberta Health Services says it needs services of a Registered Nurse (R.N) at North Zone, High Prairie, High Prairie Health Complex, Alberta, Canada, for immediate employment
The job comes with an attractive salary of $36.86 to $48.37 hourly for 38.75 hours per week while work scheduled is day and night.
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and other relevant credentials to include certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc
You must also be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse by the province/territory of work or be licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
- Completion of an accredited nursing education program.
- Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
Job roles include:
- Collaborate to plan, implement,
- Assist in surgery and other medical procedures;
- Co-ordinate and evaluate patient care;
- Supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff;
- Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment
- Dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician;
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions;
- Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions;
- Provide nursing care;
You will be working in a hospital or medical facility or clinic
There will be a criminal record check on the applicant plus other personal suitability which includes:
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent oral communication;
- Excellent written communication;
- Client focus;
- Reliability; Organized
Method of application:
Before the closing of the application which is June 30, 2021, you submit your application on the Alberta health services official portal.