Last Updated on June 14, 2021 by Ope Quadri
Alberta Health Services says it needs services of a Registered Nurse (R.N) at North Zone, High Prairie, High Prairie Health Complex, Alberta, Canada, for immediate employment
The job comes with an attractive salary of $36.86 to $48.37 hourly for 38.75 hours per week while work scheduled is day and night.
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and other relevant credentials to include certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc
You must also be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse by the province/territory of work or be licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
- Completion of an accredited nursing education program.
- Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
Job roles include:
- Collaborate to plan, implement,
- Assist in surgery and other medical procedures;
- Co-ordinate and evaluate patient care;
- Supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff;
- Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment
- Dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician;
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions;
- Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions;
- Provide nursing care;
You will be working in a hospital or medical facility or clinic
There will be a criminal record check on the applicant plus other personal suitability which includes:
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent oral communication;
- Excellent written communication;
- Client focus;
- Reliability; Organized
Method of application:
Before the closing of the application which is June 30, 2021, you submit your application on the Alberta health services official portal.
Ope is the Head of Content at InfomediaNG. He’s a researcher whose interests cut across real estate investment, stocks, financial technology, and youth empowerment. He’s awesome in Content Marketing and SEO. Favourite Tools: Google Analytics, Canva, UberSuggest