Last Updated on July 13, 2021 by Opeyemi Quadri
Every year, Dufil Group rolls out its graduate trainee scheme for young Nigerian graduates across the country, making it available for brilliant and those who want to have a taste of how it feels like to work in a multi-national company, this year’s programme isn’t an exception.
The company, which is the maker of Indomie Instant Noodles, Power Oil, Minimie Chinichin, Pure Flour, Pure Semolina among others, has played a significant social responsibility roles in shaping the minds of young graduates.
Not just that, its empowerment programme and others make the company one of the best in Nigeria even as it continues to expand. At the time of this report, it boasts of facilities in Ota, Port Harcourt, Aba, Kaduna, Lekki free trade zone Lagos and Ghana.
Apart from expanding its facilities, how can you be one of the beneficiaries of Dufil Graduate Trainees Scheme?
Here are the requirements:
1) You must a first-class degree (BSc and BTech) in the following disciplines: Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Chemistry, Food Technology and Statistics.
2) You must maximum of 2 years of working experience
3) You must not be above 30 years, not below 21 years
4) You must have completed National Youth Service Corps or have a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate
5) You must be willing to accept deployment to any location at the discretion of dufil
6) You must be computer literate
7) You must have good sight and be physically fit.
Create an account dragnetscreening.ng/portal/register?d=dufilprima
Follow the guide and fill the online form
Application closes on the 23rd of July, 2021