Last updated on November 23rd, 2021 at 09:31 pm
Did you make mistakes in your name, date of birth and course of study during your NYSC online registration process?
You don’t need to worry so much as there is way for you to make amend on your NYSC portal.
Things you can do within your NYSC Portal
- Correction of your names
- Correction of date of birth
- Correction of course of study
- Check PPA letter
- Change your nysc login password
- Local government monthly clearance update
In this guide, we’ll show you how to correct your names, date of birth, and course of study right within your dasboard.
You might want to correct your names if the arrangement is faulty, or you’re married and you want your marital names appear on your NYSC certificate.
Note that the NYSC 2018 Camps will open by July 24 nationwide.
How to apply for NYSC correction of names
- Step 1: Login to your NYSC dashboard
- Step 2: Click “Apply for Name Correction”
- Step 3: Enter your first name, last name and your surname
- Step 4: Click “Place Request” and close the window.
How long does it take to effect the change on NYSC correction of names?
The one we applied for took less than 24hours. The staff members behind the scene are doing great job in this regard considering the heep load of complaints submitted every minute.
Kudos to NYSC management.
How to apply for NYSC Correction of Course of Study
- Step 1: Login to your dashboard
- Step 2: Click on the link for Correction of Course of Study
- Step 3: Select Course of Study; and Click the submit button or place request.
How to apply for WAEC date of birth correction on NYSC portal
- Step 1: Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
- Step2: Enter ypur WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
- Step 3: Click on place request
Wait for NYSC response.
You can also apply for Correction Of Course of Study right within your NYSC dashboard.
You are required to supply the information in the form to change your date of birth to the one on your WAEC results. The WAEC Verification PIN can be purchased from any firstbank branch across NIgeria.
How to apply for NYSC correction of course
If there’s mistake in your course study during your application, then you can go ahead to apply for the relevant course you studied in school
- Step1: Login to your NYSC dashboard
- Step 2: Click course correction
- Step 3: Selection your school, course, and degree.
Click submit button
You can now login to your portal to print your NYSC call up letter.
If you are not in stream 1, you’d see something like this :
“You will be notified when to print your call-up letter because you are not in stream I”
All the best.