There are 35 licenced partners for Nigeria’s National Identification Number diaspora enrolment that operate NIN registration centres around the world.
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) commenced diaspora enrolment exercise in 2019 and vendors were licenced to help Nigeria implement its national identity project in the U.S., UK, Canada, and other countries around the world.
Role of the licenced partners for diaspora enrolment
The role of the diaspora licensed vendors for NIN enrolment is to help register and capture Nigerians living outside the country into the National Identity Database for them to get a means of ID known as the National Identification Numbers (NIN).
Here is the list of the diaspora enrolment partners:
- Derellz Limited
- IT Touch Limited
- Bobsak Consult Limited
- Verifix Concept Limited
- Biosec Solutions Limited
- Defcon Systems Limited
- Seamfix Nigeria Limited
- Venn Technology Limited
- File Solution/EYE-ID LLC
- Flexisaf Edusoft Limited
- Nigeria High Commission
- Skylab Fintech Limited
- Thebez Global Resources
- Premierpass Global Limited
- Ficoven Investments Limited
- Afritech Multi Concept Limited
- Basaleh Global Services Limited
- Pandus Powell’s Nigeria Limited
- Slogani Consults Nigeria Limited
- Basic Computers Nigeria Limited
- Deacil Professional Services Limited
- Digital Pulse Technologies Limited
- Eh-Led Global Resources Limited
- National eAuthentication Limited
- Joe-Han Network Marketing Limited
- Simplify International Synergy Limited
- Dantata Universal Services & VF Services
- Digiterhub Solutions & Services Limited
- Edit Global Industrial Services Limited
- Kevonne Consults Limited/ Iris ID Systems INC.
- KnowledgeSquare Foresight Nigeria Limited
- OAR College of Health and Technology Limited
- Dannon Investment and Management Consultancy Limited
- Ultra Technologies Solutions Limited
- UGS Technologies Limited/OrangeHook African Continental/Carvus
Things to know about the vendors for NIN diaspora enrolment
The companies bear the cost of all infrastructure and operations for enrolment.
The NIMC services they render to Nigerians abroad are not free. They charge some fees.
All the companies are Nigerian companies with technical partners in the country where they operate just like we have more than 70 NIMC front-end partners in Nigeria.
The licensees are companies that have complied with the requirements for data capture and processing as enshrined in the Laws of the respective countries they operate.
The enrolment of Nigerians in Diaspora is in fulfilment of the NIMC mandate to enrol all Nigerians, Legal Residents and Nigerians in Diaspora into the National Identity Database (NIDB) and issue them the unique identification number.
Some of the diaspora enrolment locations are private firms, who are NIMC’s partners to help the agency achieve its objectives
Fees for Diaspora Enrolment and Services
Diaspora NIN enrolment is $50 for an adult and $40 for under-16 children.
However, there are reports of NIN extortion in some of the foreign countries such as the U.S., where NIMC partners charge as much as $70 for adults instead of $50.
It is a one-off payment because you do not need to renew NIN as you do for a passport.NIN is for life.
You will need NIN if you carry Nigeria’s passport to renew your traveling document.