Last updated on August 14th, 2021 at 07:20 am
Want to apply for Singapore Visa from Nigeria? We’ll guide you on how to that in this guide.
Singapore is a sovereign city-state, an Island nation in Southeast Asia. The nation is off southern Malaysia. It was a British trading Colony in 1819.
It has the world’s busiest port, the tax system is considerate and a fast growing economy. That makes it a global financial center.
The climate is tropical, with developed infrastructures, the city is known for having tasty cuisine with touch of Malay, Chinese and Indian. Beautiful shopping malls, guarded night life.
With the less hassles of visa requirements, it is a popular destination people travel to from all over the world.
Singapore is 2nd in rankings with 88.8 points in Economic Freedom of the World Index in 2017 by an American based Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal.
Having it in mind to visit Singapore? Look no further, this blog will give you details on how to acquire a visa the easy way.
As a Nigerian, you require a tourist visa for travel to Singapore. It comes with a little stress, all you need do is send your application to Honorary Consulate General of the Republic of Singapore in Lagos.
You can also have your application sent from Singapore by your contact. This should be done at the minimum time of thirty days before travel date.
For tourism to Singapore as a Nigerian, you need a short-term visa with validity of stay for one month only. The application process time is just three days with exception to the day the application was submitted.
You are required to pay a non refundable fee of N7,910:22 via online using Master Card or Visa Card through Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The Following Documents For Filling Singapore Visa Application
- International passport with at least six months validity period before travel date.
- A completed 14A form.
- Photocopy of international passport data page.
- Four copies of recent passport photograph
- Tax clearance certificate.
- A signed bank account statement for at least six months.
- Police clearance certificate
- Proof of traveling allowance to cover the journey.
- An introduction letter from your employer with your designation accompanied with a leave grant document.
- Employment identity card.
- Proof of flight reservations with return ticket.
- A verifiable accommodation or hotel reservations made with arrival date on it.
- An introduction letter for the visa to be completed – Form V39A
Application Process In Nigeria
- Prepare all documents listed above, fill all the forms.
- Submit the application to the Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Lagos.
- Make payment.
Applying From Singapore Through A Contact
The visa application will be submitted online via the save system in Singapore. Upon completion and successful, your contact over there will use the e-service to print it out and send to you.
All visa application to Singapore should be submitted to the
Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore,
Younis Bashorun Street,
Off Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Telephone: 001–234 –1–4610818 / 001–234–4619088
Opens weekdays: 09:00 – 16:00
Submissions: 09:00 – 11:00 AM
Collections: 15:00 – 16:00
Remember that Singapore visa application process are subject to change by the authority concerned. The above guide to acquiring a Singapore Visa is a sure way to help in fulfilling your dream visit to that beautiful city.