Last updated on October 4th, 2023 at 09:11 pm
Every year, the University of Benin admits fresh candidates into its various departments and faculties, this article covers all you need to know about the application process for UNIBEN Computer-Based Test admission screening exercise.
Requirements for UNIBEN Admission Screening Exercise
1) Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the UTME and DIRECT ENTRY
Admission, chose the University of Benin as First Choice.
2) Only candidates who scored 200 and above (for UTME) are qualified for UNIBEN screening exercise
3) Candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
Method of application for UNIBEN admission screening exercise
Step 1: Visit https://waeup.uniben.edu/ to create an account or click login if you already have one.
Step 2: Click on UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2023/2024
Step 3: Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
Step 4: Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
Step 5: Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
Step 6: Enter your username and password to login.
Step 7: Click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
Step 8: Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Step 9: To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000; excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank
10) Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
- The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
- FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Candidate are to come to their screening centres with the following:
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule