Last Updated on March 6, 2020 by Ope Quadri
JAMB examination slip is an official document containing a candidate’s personal information, exam schedule, and other relevant information pertaining to the exam. In this post, we’ll show you how to print or re-print your 2020 JAMB slip.
Your 2020 JAMB Slip contains the following details:
- Center of exam
- Date of Exam
Note: JAMB says reprinting of exam slip for 2020 UTME begins 7 days to the CBT Exam.
When will the reprinting of 2020 JAMB slip start?
In an update by the examining body, the reprinting of JAMB Slip for 2020 begings on Saturday, March 7, 2020.
What’s the official portal for reprinting of JAMB slip?
JAMB’s dedicated portal for printing and reprinting of UTME exam slip is https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting1/PrintExaminationSlip.
How to Print or Reprint 2020 UTME JAMB Exam Slip
Two different methods work for the printing of UTME exam slip:
- On exam slip jamb portal
- On jamb e-facility
Let’s explore the two methods:
Print UTME exam slip via JAMB portal
- Step 1: Visit Jamb slip portal at jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting1/PrintExaminationSlip
- Step 2: Input Jamb registration number
- Step 3: Click on print examination slip.
Print UTME exam slip via JAMB e-facility
- Step 1: head straight to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Step 2: Enter your Jamb email address
- Step 3: Enter your Jamb password
- Step 4: Click on Login
- Step 5: Scroll down and click on print UTME Main examination slip
- Step 6: Enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and
If you are having any problem regarding this, contact JAMB or drop your message below.
How to print 2019 UTME JAMB slips
Follow the steps below to print your JAMB e-slip
1. Visit JAMB’s official e-slip printing page at https://www.jamb.org.ng
2. Click UTME 2019 examination slip
3. You will be required to provide your JAMB registration number, email address or phone number
4. Click the ‘Print Examination Slip’ button.
InfomediaNG wishes candidates the best.