Last Updated on February 2, 2021 by Ope Quadri
- NYSC official portal is portal.nysc.org.ng
The management of the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC), has opened its portal for 2019 batch A for Prospective Corps Members (PCM).
In this guide, we’ll guide you how you can successfully register as NYSC batch A 2019.
Registration guide for NYSC Batch A 2019
Follow the tips below to apply as Batch A PCM
1. Visit NYSC online registration portal at portal.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2019”
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
6. Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard. We’ve published an article on how to apply for correction of names on NYSC portal
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
8. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
10. Connect with us at our Social Media platforms for latest updates.
We strongly advise you to use Gmail for your registration if you’re registering for the first time. We discovered that Gmail getting validation link for a fresh registration is faster using gmail than yahoo mail.
Married PCM can also check out our post on getting medical certificate for NYSC before going to orientation camp.
Do you have any question? Use NYSC support line earlier published on this platform.