Last updated on January 6th, 2022 at 12:52 pm
Whether you have a certificate in caregiving or not, Rothman Household is ready to train you to play the role of child-caregiver at a private home.
Educational requirements for this role is Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Specific location: Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
Children’s Ages: Infant (3 months – 11 months)
Salary: $600 per week (40 hours per week)
Work Setting: The successful applicant will be working from the employer’s home
The caregiver will be playing of a parent in the absence of the mother, as such the successful applicant is required to possess the following skills:
- Supervise and care for children;
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children;
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
- Must be ready to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties;
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The successful applicant will assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents.
- You must be reliable, above all must be organized
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
Application closing date: May 21, 2021
Method of application: Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This job is for caregivers who can legally work in Canada. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.