Last updated on January 15th, 2022 at 11:45 pm
Another opportunity for investors, importers, and exporters to showcase their product and service to the rest of world at the Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit (NDIS) begins on November 16 to November 17, 20201.
The 2021 event which is in its fourth edition is organised by the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NiDCOM)
Dubbed HYBRID Investment Summit 2021, the NDIS since its creation has continually orgaised events and exhibitions to connect Nigerians in Canada, UK, USA, Italy, Germany, and other countries around the world with investment opportunities in Nigeria.
According to an update seen by InfomediaNG Business Solutions, the special guest of the event would be Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
The Summit will establish a platform where Diaspora investors can interact with potential sponsors, partners, collaborators, and government officials. They will have direct round table deals for mutual benefits.
The aim of this HYBRID summit is to bring together Diaspora investors and people seeking investment opportunities in Nigeria.
7 Benefits of NDIS Investment Summit
Some of the benefits of the Hybrid summit among other things include:
1) An opportunity for investors back and abroad to strengthen their portfolio
2) It is an avenue for attendees to expand their network
3) It’s a meeting ground for key decision-makers and influencers in the industrial sectors.
4) It is also an avenue for you to showcase your practice, products, services at a virtual conference and reach out to sponsors and potential partners.
5) For those who provide goods and services, it is an opportunity to get new customers.
6) For those who have new products, it would be a ground to expose them to potential users and buyers.
The organisers of the investment summit stated that it’s free to attend from any part of the world via Zoom FREE to attend anywhere in the world.
- Online venue: Zoom
- Physical venue: State House, Abuja, FCT
Who Can Attend?
Every Nigerian investor and potential investors can attend and specifically stakeholders in education, real estate, agribusiness, oil and gas, and Fintech among others can attend.
The host of the event is the Chairman of Chairman Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NiDCOM), Mrs. Abike Dabiri-Erewa.
To register for the summit, head straight to https://ndis.gov.ng/register
NOTE: The physical attendance at the statehouse is by invitation and not free for those who want to showcase their products and services