Last Updated on February 1, 2021 by Ope Quadri
The management of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the list of successful and reserve candidates for admission into 72 Regular Combatant Course.
The announcement was made on the official website of NDA a few hours ago.
Recall that the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 72 Regular Course of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) took place from 12 September through October 24, 2020.
NDA stated that candidates whose names appeared on the list have been offered admission into NDA for the 72RC.
It directed the successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Friday, November 20, 2020.
“Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 23 November 2020 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate in the reserve list,” the statement read.
It said selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception
Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
List Of Reserve Candidates For NDA 72 Regular Combatant Course
The list which you can find on the official website of NDA also contains names of reserve candidates for admission into 72 Regular Combatant Course.
The management, however, said that candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
Requirements for NDA Screening
The statement said selected candidates MUST come along with the following documents:
- Original copy First School Leaving Certificate
- Original copy Primary School Testimonial
- Original copy School Certificate Results in NECO/WAEC,
- Original copy Senior Secondary School Testimonials,
- Original copy Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Original copy of Letter of State of Origin.
“Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.”
Training Requirements for The Successful Candidates
Successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers. k. Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One lounge suite (dark colour). l. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two belts (preferably black). m. Four pairs of white socks.
- One pair of black cover shoes. n. One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes. o. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two pairs of white shorts. p. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Pyjamas. q. Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Two pairs of brown canvas. r. Personal computer (laptop).
- One pair of Football boot. s. Pressing iron.
- Hockey stick.
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training.
It advised candidates and parents to comply with the rules of training.